THREADBAN POLL 2019

What should JPP do with its threadban feature?

• I am NEUTRAL on this issue. I truly do not care one way or the other.

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • KEEP threadbans.

Votes: 24 47.1%
  • ABOLISH threadbans

Votes: 17 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rana didn't discover she had cancer, until she make the comment to Sheri; because if you're honest you'll remember and admit how it was pointed out that it looked like Karma had bit Rana, right in the ass..

And you did to post on that board.

Now I'm a horrible person for exposing Rana and her hypocrisy??

You should have exposed Sheri's hypocrisy instead of being so gullible about the stories she dished up daily.

Only in your mind is a simple statement of fact "boast-posting." If he's going to criticize her, then he needs to give his own service credentials, otherwise it's just more cyber-bullying.

I bet you have no idea how much of a cyber bully he is. PM me for the details. :D

Then this would mean that you need to provide evidence of you ever being President of the US, before you criticize Trump; otherwise it's just cyber-bullying.

095ea45e2311cd42867eb1923bf858c3.gif

I can't believe you still bother to respond to that stupid, low life, useless piece of shit. He uses "hope your cancer gets you" as an insult and that's the best he can do. Why do you even bother?

He's all that and then some. We have as much history from the AOL boards as you Amazonians have from yours. I'm not going to let him get away with his lies.

Back