THREADBAN POLL 2019

What should JPP do with its threadban feature?

• I am NEUTRAL on this issue. I truly do not care one way or the other.

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • KEEP threadbans.

Votes: 24 47.1%
  • ABOLISH threadbans

Votes: 17 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Miss No Credibility!

DAMN, that's really harsh, coming from a cheater, and so ironic.

095ea45e2311cd42867eb1923bf858c3.gif

Please provide examples of people insulting RB's family since that's what started this.

I thought it was an issue between Owl, and Grumpy. I'm not sure but they might have worked it out. As for CO with me, and my Mom. Just ignore it, he thinks everyone caters to, and encourages bad behavior with me, despite not knowing what I, or they even do. Part of me thinks he's just upset I don't have to work, live at home, etc, for some reason.

I thought it was an issue between Owl, and Grumpy. I'm not sure but they might have worked it out. As for CO with me, and my Mom. Just ignore it, he thinks everyone caters to, and encourages bad behavior with me, despite not knowing what I, or they even do. Part of me thinks he's just upset I don't have to work, live at home, etc, for some reason.

CO's a fake, he just jumps into the middle of these things to stir the pot. Your life is nobody's business. Some people need to go after you because their own lives are so pathetic it's the only thing that makes them feel better.

CO's a fake, he just jumps into the middle of these things to stir the pot. Your life is nobody's business. Some people need to go after you because their own lives are so pathetic it's the only thing that makes them feel better.

What an accurate and eloquent summation not just of CO but of his fellow obsessive busybody Toxic as well.

No, I never insulted Grumpy's wife nor did he ever insult my husband. Mostly that would be Jack saying ignorant shit about my husband ignoring me, plotting to kill me, etc. Since thankfully there is no Mrs. Jack, that was a one-way street. Like CO, Jack is a shit-disturber.

CF and you are both right. The nasty comments from CO, Toxic, Jack, etc. are the direct result of envy. Don't pay them any attention. Those three would love to keep the Amazon War going into infinity. The rest of us have moved on.

No, I never insulted Grumpy's wife nor did he ever insult my husband. Mostly that would be Jack saying ignorant shit about my husband ignoring me, plotting to kill me, etc. Since thankfully there is no Mrs. Jack, that was a one-way street. Like CO, Jack is a shit-disturber.

CF and you are both right. The nasty comments from CO, Toxic, Jack, etc. are the direct result of envy. Don't pay them any attention. Those three would love to keep the Amazon War going into infinity. The rest of us have moved on.

USFreedom911,misses Jack so bad he follows me around,replying to all my post,and I have him on ignore forever.
He likes to get in the middle of Amazon shit,and he was never there.

I will stick up for you: everybody has to contribute to the extent they feasibly can. It is good of you to be available to take care of your Mom, and to work towards improving your health. The cruelty of message board dunces can know no bounds, but I generally see you keeping your dignity and self-respect. I say, keep up the good work and don't sweat the dunces.

Jade, many people feel so inferior about themselves and/or are so envious of others the only way they can feel worthy is by tearing others down. Just remember, it doesn't say anything about you but says everything about them.

USFreedom911,misses Jack so bad he follows me around,replying to all my post,and I have him on ignore forever.
He likes to get in the middle of Amazon shit,and he was never there.

No, he wasn't. He likes to try to get my attention too. He worked closely with Toxic in getting her special Toxic's Fucking Deranged thread to reach the lofty level of my 10K "And the Winner is..." threads, because she finally found one thing she could copy me on. lol

No, he wasn't. He likes to try to get my attention too. He worked closely with Toxic in getting her special Toxic's Fucking Deranged thread to reach the lofty level of my 10K "And the Winner is..." threads, because she finally found one thing she could copy me on. lol

I didn't know Jack wasn't an Amazonian! He's such a (as we say in da 'Burgh) nib shit I thought he was one of the originals! :laugh:

What about when you make your life public? Jaded lives talking about her personal life. So how is going after that, which she talks about on the board, a bad thing?

Back