THREADBAN POLL 2019

What should JPP do with its threadban feature?

• I am NEUTRAL on this issue. I truly do not care one way or the other.

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • KEEP threadbans.

Votes: 24 47.1%
  • ABOLISH threadbans

Votes: 17 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go ahead. Did I ever reveal the contents of any PMs on the forum? :thinking:

Cristy's reply should be interesting.

095ea45e2311cd42867eb1923bf858c3.gif

"Sheri claimed she had a brother-in-law who died in 911 but his name was never entered into the records or the news because it was too upsetting for the family." Perhaps you can hypothesize whether this would or wouldn't happen?

Firstly, I don't know that "Sheri claimed she had a brother-in-law who died in 911 but his name was never entered into the records or the news because it was too upsetting for the family."

Secondly, I don't care to "hypothesize whether this would or wouldn't happen."

:D

Remind me; what is the penalty generally given a malefactor who reveals the contents of a PM on the forum?

It's up to the MODs discretion.

I could be a verbal spanking (warning) or it could result in a temporary ban that could be from 1 day to an extended period of time.

I'm sure Rana will go to bat for her.

It's up to the MODs discretion.

I could be a verbal spanking (warning) or it could result in a temporary ban that could be from 1 day to an extended period of time.

I'm sure Rana will go to bat for her.

If Christiecrite begs me to spare her Queen, I will.

Obtuse. "Sheri claimed she had a brother-in-law who died in 911 but his name was never entered into the records or the news because it was too upsetting for the family."

Perhaps you can hypothesize whether this would or wouldn't happen? :D

What proof do you have that this wouldn't occur; but you appear to be judging, after you said that others aren't the judge of someone else??

Back