THREADBAN POLL 2019

What should JPP do with its threadban feature?

• I am NEUTRAL on this issue. I truly do not care one way or the other.

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • KEEP threadbans.

Votes: 24 47.1%
  • ABOLISH threadbans

Votes: 17 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Christiecrite begs me to spare her Queen, I will.

Her hypocrisy won't allow her to take that course; probably because she's praying that Rana will save Owl's ass.

095ea45e2311cd42867eb1923bf858c3.gif

Don't you remember that you're the one who made the original statement or is your short term memory causing you problems again??

I remember perfectly well what I said. Sheri was a story teller, you fell for all of it, and now you're trying to deflect and rewrite history because you have no logical explanation for her tall tales.

I remember perfectly well what I said. Sheri was a story teller, you fell for all of it, and now you're trying to deflect and rewrite history because you have no logical explanation for her tall tales.

And once again; you seem to be judging, after you said no one is the judge of someone else.

Is this just another example of your hypocrisy??

And this right here is why despite her screams otherwise very few exc. the incredibly gullible believe that Toxic was ever a teacher, let alone a special ed. teacher. WhoTF thanks a post attacking someone who has admitted to mental illness? Toxic! WhoTF attacks that person in the first place? CO! You two deserve each other.

ZLrF6sm.jpg

You fool. He doesn't just "admit to it," he relishes in it as an excuse for his absurd, obnoxious behavior.

Hmmmm....interesting.....shared a PM...or lied?
I'd love to know which one...considering
Really. Like the PM I just got from Lesion wanting to know the "juicy details" about Toxic's many, many lies. As if anyone would be so stupid to discuss shit with JPP's biggest snitch. :laugh: :rolf2:
;)

Nah, it's another example of your long history of cyber-bullying... and judging me. :rofl2:

The guy is full of more shit then a day care dumpster. I'd just avoid him like a disease. I tried, but he acts on stirring up drama, and playing mean head games, like a chubby guy, that's been stranded on a deserted island, would a Philly Cheesesteak.

Back