THREADBAN POLL 2019

What should JPP do with its threadban feature?

• I am NEUTRAL on this issue. I truly do not care one way or the other.

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • KEEP threadbans.

Votes: 24 47.1%
  • ABOLISH threadbans

Votes: 17 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Really. Like the PM I just got from Lesion wanting to know the "juicy details" about Toxic's many, many lies. As if anyone would be so stupid to discuss shit with JPP's biggest snitch. :laugh: :rolf2:

So a poster sent you a private message about "juicy details" about another poster and you're now making the contents of the private message public, correct?

So a poster sent you a private message about "juicy details" about another poster and you're now making the contents of the private message public, correct?
Someone’s cranky, lately. I wish I could share my enhanced caramels with you.

Someone’s cranky, lately. I wish I could share my enhanced caramels with you.

I cannot believe you support this blatant violation of PRIVATE messages. I had no idea how much you have fallen under scowlwoman's influence.

I hope you come back.

Whoever sent her the message wouldn't have PM'd her if he wanted it posted here, now, would he? He would have just asked....
Clearly she violated the rules;)

I cannot believe you support this blatant violation of PRIVATE messages. I had no idea how much you have fallen under scowlwoman's influence.

I hope you come back.
Lol, she’s a very powerful witch. All the mods are apparently under her control.

Lol, she’s a very powerful witch. All the mods are apparently under her control.

Wow, I thought it was only you. And why bring up Mods? I never mentioned it. Damocles (blessed be his name) isn't under her evil sway. Grind (my partner in herb) isn't under her nefarious sway. Billy, well, I'll just leave that there....

Wow, I thought it was only you. And why bring up Mods? I never mentioned it. Damocles (blessed be his name) isn't under her evil sway. Grind (my partner in herb) isn't under her nefarious sway. Billy, well, I'll just leave that there....
Apparently they are since it was not ruled a violation, so if I am, then they must be as well, it only stands to reason.

Yes, they are infused.

Alright, I haven't seen them from my store, so I will ask that he get some. If you don't mind, describing them would help, because I know he will ask me.

Are they like Werthers in shape / taste? Or is this a proprietary brand?

Back