THREADBAN POLL 2019

What should JPP do with its threadban feature?

• I am NEUTRAL on this issue. I truly do not care one way or the other.

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • KEEP threadbans.

Votes: 24 47.1%
  • ABOLISH threadbans

Votes: 17 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Unless they have bear tranquilizers in them, I don't think it will help the situation with Yurt.

Can you please stop obsessing obout me...?!?!

Get a life, go for a walk without your mom. Lose some weight... Do whatever it takes to get a life Jade.

Unless they have bear tranquilizers in them, I don't think it will help the situation with Yurt.

I don't know what happened to my other post, but I'll be more kind in this one.

Find something you're passionate about. Other than killing small kitties, you're good :)

If you're over weight, walk just a bit farther each day, if you can. If not, eat less.

This is the hard part and I struggle with it myself.

BELIEVE in you. You have flaws as do I and everyone else. You are unique, doesn't matter if I think you're a tool, I am irrelevant to your own personal beliefs about yourself. Own them, have confidence in them. I don't know you personally and never will. But only you can truly believe in you.

Own it, own yourself, no matter the flaws you think you have. Believe you are the best you can be.

I never said YOUR political beliefs; because you were just a lap dog, for Darla and Rana, who just nodded in agreement no matter the circumstances.

Your memory's shot. I never posted to Darla until I came to JPP. We didn't post on the same AOL forums.

And I was not a member of the Kennel Klub Kabal, as you keep lying about. That was your name for Darla, Rana and Prak.

Didn't think you would be honest and actually answer my question.

Poor Scowlwoman follower...

I knew you wouldn't be honest and read the post that started all this.

Clearly Jade's posts annoy you but you don't have the self-control to stop reading them.

Smoochies... :D

Your memory's shot. I never posted to Darla until I came to JPP. We didn't post on the same AOL forums.

And I was not a member of the Kennel Klub Kabal, as you keep lying about. That was your name for Darla, Rana and Prak.
You were on the WoT board, we were on the Rate Bush board. The skanks were on WoT, then they started to infect the Rate Bush board and then here. It was here that I got to be friends with you.

Back