THREADBAN POLL 2019

What should JPP do with its threadban feature?

• I am NEUTRAL on this issue. I truly do not care one way or the other.

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • KEEP threadbans.

Votes: 24 47.1%
  • ABOLISH threadbans

Votes: 17 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You were on the WoT board, we were on the Rate Bush board. The skanks were on WoT, then they started to infect the Rate Bush board and then here. It was here that I got to be friends with you.

Exactly. Once the mods left those forums they started to go downhill, with all the hacking and posting of personal info. Then that crazy Goem finished things off.

Your memory's shot. I never posted to Darla until I came to JPP. We didn't post on the same AOL forums.

And I was not a member of the Kennel Klub Kabal, as you keep lying about. That was your name for Darla, Rana and Prak.

I never saw you on the AOL Bush Board, and I posted there from 2003 to about 2006. You obviously must have been on another AOL board.

Take away here: there are a surprising number of wingnuts here who will fabricate, lie, make stuff up, assume, guess, and just get stuff ass-backward wrong.

I never saw you on the AOL Bush Board, and I posted there from 2003 to about 2006. You obviously must have been on another AOL board.

Take away here: there are a surprising number of wingnuts here who will fabricate, lie, make stuff up, assume, guess, and just get stuff ass-backward wrong.

I started on the Iraq War board then moved to the War on Terror. Those were my interests at the time. Then somewhere along the line a Bush board poster came to WoT and said people were picking on this Abba person, and could anyone go over and stick up for her. That's when freedumb and the harpies went over and inserted themselves into bush board drama. That's also when I started to read but not participate on that board.

I started on the Iraq War board then moved to the War on Terror. Those were my interests at the time. Then somewhere along the line a Bush board poster came to WoT and said people were picking on this Abba person, and could anyone go over and stick up for her. That's when freedumb and the harpies went over and inserted themselves into bush board drama. That's also when I started to read but not participate on that board.

:crybaby:

As far as I am concerned, you do not owe any explanations to me, or particularly to any washerwomen, gossiping busybodies, serial liars, or message board sociopaths.

I am going to take your word for it every single time, over the claims, assertions, and accusations of various teabagging dunces.

One thing the AOL, Amazon, and DC Junkies boards had in common is that they sucked. DCJ probably a bit harder than the other two.
DCJ was the flip-side of this board, left-leaning with only a handful of conservatives. A target-rich environment. :D

But, it had very few rules too which was the draw.

I heard good things about the GR Cesspool!
How could it go wrong,with Mason and Owl has moderators!
Had a bit of a Toxic environment!:bigthink:

One thing the AOL, Amazon, and DC Junkies boards had in common is that they sucked. DCJ probably a bit harder than the other two.

There seems to be some hope though. Us Amazonians seem to be working a few things out. Hopefully we won't have anymore Amazon drama discussions. I know the board was getting sick of it. You could tell Grind was over them.

Back