THREADBAN POLL 2019

What should JPP do with its threadban feature?

• I am NEUTRAL on this issue. I truly do not care one way or the other.

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • KEEP threadbans.

Votes: 24 47.1%
  • ABOLISH threadbans

Votes: 17 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
US911 doing a monologue to an audience of none!:palm:

And yet, you replied and that must mean you're the audience.

095ea45e2311cd42867eb1923bf858c3.gif

Maybe you should just keep out of my business with Legion because you're clueless and look even more stupid than you are.

Maybe you should stay out of Legion's business with Owl and her revealing PM information. :D

Really. Like the PM I just got from Lesion wanting to know the "juicy details" about Toxic's many, many lies. As if anyone would be so stupid to discuss shit with JPP's biggest snitch. :laugh: :rolf2:

095ea45e2311cd42867eb1923bf858c3.gif

There seems to be some hope though. Us Amazonians seem to be working a few things out. Hopefully we won't have anymore Amazon drama discussions. I know the board was getting sick of it. You could tell Grind was over them.

i don't get "bothered" by amazonions weird arguments. i just find them bemusing, and think there are better ways for you all to spend your time, but that's up to you guys.

i don't get "bothered" by amazonions weird arguments. i just find them bemusing, and think there are better ways for you all to spend your time, but that's up to you guys.

I hardly knew what the arguing was half the time. USfreedom seemed like he was trying to exacerbate the stuff.

Back