THREADBAN POLL 2019

What should JPP do with its threadban feature?

• I am NEUTRAL on this issue. I truly do not care one way or the other.

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • KEEP threadbans.

Votes: 24 47.1%
  • ABOLISH threadbans

Votes: 17 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Look in Part deux tomorrow for the examples...:)...
(everyone knows better than to PM the committee..especially now...lol)

....according to the mentioned PM he was asking for the lies she refers to all the time... 'You know...the PM she shared;)
I think you've got it;)
Was that your point?;)
My point is....you are trolling. If you are so devastated by mere mention of a meaningless PM sent by Legion, then PM the mods and stop trolling for bites.

I once thought you were a victim, someone who was bullied but I was really wrong.

No one has mentioned you anywhere here today, yet here you are trolling, grinding an ax an looking for a reaction.

I hope to God no one gives you one or takes the bait. Because that is all you're doing. Trolling. Why don't you try to make peace and find a happy medium instead of doing this 24/7?

My point is....you are trolling. If you are so devastated by mere mention of a meaningless PM sent by Legion, then PM the mods and stop trolling for bites.

I once thought you were a victim, someone who was bullied but I was really wrong.

No one has mentioned you anywhere here today, yet here you are trolling, grinding an ax an looking for a reaction.

I hope no to God no one gives you one or takes the bait. Because that is all you're doing. Trolling. Why don't you try to make peace and find a happy medium instead of doing this 24/7?
Why would I Not react to a PM mentioned that's a reference to me...
(You weren't wrong, btw;)

Then PM the mods about your concerns. Why troll the board looking for bites?
You shouldn't worry... because it's not My PM to report....it is a PM I have a right to comment on...as often as I like;) No one has to reply if they don't want to....to my comments on...
...a PM that shouldn't have been shared. Correct?

You shouldn't worry... because it's not My PM to report....it is a PM I have a right to comment on...as often as I like;) No one has to reply if they don't want to....to my comments on...
...a PM that shouldn't have been shared. Correct?
No one cares.

Back