THREADBAN POLL 2019

What should JPP do with its threadban feature?

• I am NEUTRAL on this issue. I truly do not care one way or the other.

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • KEEP threadbans.

Votes: 24 47.1%
  • ABOLISH threadbans

Votes: 17 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That just doesn't sound like details. Though ThatOwlWoman would be truly stupid to actually post contents of PMs, eh? Was that really what you meant to do, Owl?

Of course not. I just wanted to point out that I am not going to share personal info despite Legion's requesting that via PM. As you noticed, I did not write exactly what he said nor what my reply was, other than pointing out that I'm not an idiot. No different than me mentioning that so-and-so sent me a PM wanting to know the best time to plant potatoes. This is, of course, more trolling on the part of the Toxic Trio.

That just doesn't sound like details. Though ThatOwlWoman would be truly stupid to actually post contents of PMs, eh? Was that really what you meant to do, Owl?

She's already been given her out, by Christy; because without talking to her, Christy decided that it was "sarcasm" and I'm sure Owl will now take that stance also.

:facepalm:

Of course not. I just wanted to point out that I am not going to share personal info despite Legion's requesting that via PM. As you noticed, I did not write exactly what he said nor what my reply was, other than pointing out that I'm not an idiot. No different than me mentioning that so-and-so sent me a PM wanting to know the best time to plant potatoes. This is, of course, more trolling on the part of the Toxic Trio.

:crybaby:

Please end your online self, Mahalo.

I'd like to encourage everyone to send Fowl a PM.

OH, HELL NO.

I don't want to possibly catch a "virus".

095ea45e2311cd42867eb1923bf858c3.gif

Back