THREADBAN POLL 2019

What should JPP do with its threadban feature?

• I am NEUTRAL on this issue. I truly do not care one way or the other.

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • KEEP threadbans.

Votes: 24 47.1%
  • ABOLISH threadbans

Votes: 17 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Supposed to be a debate site and the rightys eliminate that and make it a self-congratulations site agreeing with each other on everything. It is safer than facing real debate.

By "self-congratulations" do you mean like two members posting over two pages of emojis, back and forth, in an attempt to "win something"??

095ea45e2311cd42867eb1923bf858c3.gif

I'm explaining your attraction to Top!
Last post,I forgot to block you on this account.
I'll fix that now!
Happy Trails,asshole

The "attraction" appears to be on your end; seeing as you've made way more posts to or about her, then I have.

How long have you had this infatuation with her and does Owl know; because she'll "punish" you when she finds out??

WINNER-WINNER
CHICKEN DINNER

I am new here, but I must say this feature is fantastic!
I came up with this idea and mentioned it is several other forums and nobody got it.

Here is why its great: If some troll is trolling you and talking crap, usually all you can do is block him. The problem with that is, he still trolls you and still talks crap, but now you cannot rebut his crap because you cannot see it. LOL. What friggin' good is that!

Now, my idea was the opposite: YOU being able to block someone from seeing YOU. The forum that invents that will be awesome.

This thread ban thing is the next best thing to my idea. If you have identified total a-hole trolls (and I already have on my first day here I might add) then you can keep them out of your thread. I like that.

Well done.

I came up with this idea and mentioned it is several other forums and nobody got it.

Here is why its great: If some troll is trolling you and talking crap, usually all you can do is block him. The problem with that is, he still trolls you and still talks crap, but now you cannot rebut his crap because you cannot see it. LOL. What friggin' good is that!

Now, my idea was the opposite: YOU being able to block someone from seeing YOU. The forum that invents that will be awesome.

This thread ban thing is the next best thing to my idea. If you have identified total a-hole trolls (and I already have on my first day here I might add) then you can keep them out of your thread. I like that.

Well done.

Good idea USF!

Well done.
Good idea USF!

Good timing. You are the a-hole troll I was talking about. Grow up dickless.

Well done.

Stop being dumb Mason.

Back