THREADBAN POLL 2019

What should JPP do with its threadban feature?

• I am NEUTRAL on this issue. I truly do not care one way or the other.

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • KEEP threadbans.

Votes: 24 47.1%
  • ABOLISH threadbans

Votes: 17 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
095ea45e2311cd42867eb1923bf858c3.gif

Are you high?

Terri is missing the idea of a debate site. She wants to ignore everyone who will actually discuss a subject. She just name calls and flees. The function will serve her well since intelligent debate is not on her menu.

I am new here, but I must say this feature is fantastic!
I came up with this idea and mentioned it is several other forums and nobody got it.

Here is why its great: If some troll is trolling you and talking crap, usually all you can do is block him. The problem with that is, he still trolls you and still talks crap, but now you cannot rebut his crap because you cannot see it. LOL. What friggin' good is that!

Now, my idea was the opposite: YOU being able to block someone from seeing YOU. The forum that invents that will be awesome.

we have that as well, we call it "forced ignore," where mods can force one user to ignore another. As a general approach though we don't use that much here. But it's in the arsenal.

Speaking of bans, it appears as though the useless fucktards that are Twitter dunces have banned my favorite parody account, @Writeintrump

Fail on, Twitter scum!

With a handle like that,how could anyone PM a moderator?

if you are a stupid old person that barely knows how to use the internet, I could see you having trouble. Otherwise, most people would probably be able to figure out this brain buster.

Back