THREADBAN POLL 2019

What should JPP do with its threadban feature?

• I am NEUTRAL on this issue. I truly do not care one way or the other.

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • KEEP threadbans.

Votes: 24 47.1%
  • ABOLISH threadbans

Votes: 17 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Faux poutrage abounds...

World_162c0a_256605.jpg

Of course not. I just wanted to point out that I am not going to share personal info despite Legion's requesting that via PM. As you noticed, I did not write exactly what he said nor what my reply was, other than pointing out that I'm not an idiot. No different than me mentioning that so-and-so sent me a PM wanting to know the best time to plant potatoes. This is, of course, more trolling on the part of the Toxic Trio.

It is quite literally the second rule. PMs are to remain private. Seriously. You shouldn't even paraphrase the things without permission. This is a warning. You should pay attention to it.

Of course not. I just wanted to point out that I am not going to share personal info despite Legion's requesting that via PM. As you noticed, I did not write exactly what he said nor what my reply was, other than pointing out that I'm not an idiot. No different than me mentioning that so-and-so sent me a PM wanting to know the best time to plant potatoes. This is, of course, more trolling on the part of the Toxic Trio.

Bet you didn't know that Damo was into BDSM, as a Buddhist; put you've just been spanked.

095ea45e2311cd42867eb1923bf858c3.gif

It is quite literally the second rule. PMs are to remain private. Seriously. You shouldn't even paraphrase the things without permission. This is a warning. You should pay attention to it.

Seriously? The rule as stated always seemed it was sharing the contents of PMs, not anything about mentioning someone sent one. I've said stuff like that before, and so have many others. Top mentions, so, and so sent a pm all the time. Hopefully the warning is just your way of defusing this nonsense.

Seriously? The rule as stated always seemed it was sharing the contents of PMs, not anything about mentioning someone sent one. I've said stuff like that before, and so have many others. Top mentions, so, and so sent a pm all the time. Hopefully the warning is just your way of defusing this nonsense.

Care to show one that you feel reaches this level??

Really. Like the PM I just got from Lesion wanting to know the "juicy details" about Toxic's many, many lies. As if anyone would be so stupid to discuss shit with JPP's biggest snitch.

How can you be so stupid? Do you know what paraphrase means?

It is unfortunate that you even had to explain this.

It is unfortunate that you even had to explain this.
It cleared up the "confusion", though;)

Originally Posted by Yurt
Wow, I thought it was only you. And why bring up Mods? I never mentioned it. Damocles (blessed be his name) isn't under her evil sway. Grind (my partner in herb) isn't under her nefarious sway. Billy, well, I'll just leave that there....
Apparently they are since it was not ruled a violation, so if I am, then they must be as well, it only stands to reason.

Day 3613: Just. Can't. Move. On. Can't stop wishing and wanting to be Owl. Forever. Why won't they believe me? Help. Help me. Please.

:laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

Last edited:
Supposed to be a debate site and the rightys eliminate that and make it a self-congratulations site agreeing with each other on everything. It is safer than facing real debate.

I wonder who told you that PMing me would give you a "virus"? Sharing the contents of a PM, are we? :laugh:

Did I say anyone PMed me about anything that has to do with you being virus contaminated??

AND

I thought you had me on IA and wasn't reading my posts; but then, you are an established liar, so it was to be expected.

By the way, did you enjoy being soundly spanked by Damo??

095ea45e2311cd42867eb1923bf858c3.gif

Back