Three ways for the Jury to convict Trump

And? You idiots did all this just so you could call trump a "felon" but we arent supposed to think you're insane?
You are free to think what you want, I have my opinions about you, but its not important I share.

You are free to think what you want, I have my opinions about you, but its not important I share.
You can share all you like because Im not really nterested in your opinions of me. I dont control your opinions of me you do, so I don't spend much time worrying about stuff i dont control. You people have been able to accomplish what you have by bullying people. People are under the false impression they need to make you people feel comfortable. That's not a burden I carry. You idiots dont actually give a shit about anything you claim to care about. You knowing and I know it, hence your last post.

You can share all you like because Im not really nterested in your opinions of me. I dont control your opinions of me you do, so I don't spend much time worrying about stuff i dont control. You people have been able to accomplish what you have by bullying people. People are under the false impression they need to make you people feel comfortable. That's not a burden I carry. You idiots dont actually give a shit about anything you claim to care about. You knowing and I know it, hence your last post.
You have to pretend we do not care, because its the only way you can prevent change, and you are afraid to death of change.

You have to pretend we do not care, because its the only way you can prevent change, and you are afraid to death of change.
I didn't say I don't care. What did I actually say? Go read it. You can't comprehend a simple comment from a rando on the Internet but I'm supposed to take you seriously?

Heres where your idiocy really rises to the top. Your assumption is all change is good especially if it's change initiated by one of your dimwitted leftist friends.

trump would need to find something to appeal first. The actual verdict is not appealable.

ROFL

Trump lawyers filed a motion of Habeas Corpus to the Supreme Court of the United States due to a direct violation of the equal protection clause of the 14th Amendment by the Soros court.

Given that Soros goon Alvin Bragg campaigned on a pledge to "Get Trump no matter what," the violation of the 14th is open an shut. Now that Elise Stefanik (R-NY) has proven that the appointment of Juan Mechan as Presiding Cunt in the case was not random as the banana republic had claimed, but was in fact directed, that the cunt who had persecuted Bannon, and Stone would preside at the lynching, this further proves that equal justice was denied by the banana republic.

Rep. Stefanik has filed a criminal complaint against Merchan, but New York is a banana republic with no rule of law, so it will be ignored by the Junta.

ROFL

Trump lawyers filed a motion of Habeas Corpus to the Supreme Court of the United States due to a direct violation of the equal protection clause of the 14th Amendment by the Soros court.

Given that Soros goon Alvin Bragg campaigned on a pledge to "Get Trump no matter what," the violation of the 14th is open an shut. Now that Elise Stefanik (R-NY) has proven that the appointment of Juan Mechan as Presiding Cunt in the case was not random as the banana republic had claimed, but was in fact directed, that the cunt who had persecuted Bannon, and Stone would preside at the lynching, this further proves that equal justice was denied by the banana republic.

Rep. Stefanik has filed a criminal complaint against Merchan, but New York is a banana republic with no rule of law, so it will be ignored by the Junta.
So you think you can prove any of that? Remember right wing conspiracy websites are not admissible in court. You need actual proof.

He's a felon.

Until the case is overturned by the SCOTUS.

Standard Disclaimer: SCOTUS has not agreed to hear the case yet, and tends to be cowardly. Still it is hard to ignore a case of this significance that directly assaults a federal election.

So you think you can prove any of that? Remember right wing conspiracy websites are not admissible in court. You need actual proof.

I don't need to prove it, I'm not on Trump's legal team.

It is self-evident though.

Obviously the ruling Junta in the banana republic of new york will ignore the complaint by sitting member of congress Stefanik - there is no law in new york - we all know this.

Still, it helps establish that the lynching deliberately and egregiously violated the civil rights of the defendant, denying any pretense of a fair and just trial.

Look, the party knew from the start that this would be overturned - it was done purely to corrupt the election, not because anyone thought it would stick.

Even if SCOTUS is too cowardly to take the case, the NY Appellate courts will toss it, the lynching has utterly nothing in common with legitimate legal proceedings. By the time it gets tossed, it will have done it's job - let Biden and the little Goebbels of the DNC propaganda corps smear Trump as a "convicted felon."

The only thing is that it isn't corrupting the election as planned - because America is way smarter than your corrupt party thinks and sees right through this.

ROFL

I guess you didn't know but Stefanik's complaint was rejected by the New York Courts. It was an ethics complaint. Not a criminal complaint. If Stefanik filed a criminal complaint she would be subject to the laws that make it a crime to file a false criminal complaint. She is smart enough to avoid breaking the law. The appeals court ruled that Merchan did not have to recuse.

I can find no evidence of Trump's lawyers filing a Habeas Corpus motion. I see people suggesting it. But most are when Trump is jailed he should file it.

I guess you didn't know but Stefanik's complaint was rejected by the New York Courts.

The banana republic has no rule of law - this was expected.

It was an ethics complaint. Not a criminal complaint. If Stefanik filed a criminal complaint she would be subject to the laws that make it a crime to file a false criminal complaint. She is smart enough to avoid breaking the law. The appeals court ruled that Merchan did not have to recuse.

I can find no evidence of Trump's lawyers filing a Habeas Corpus motion. I see people suggesting it. But most are when Trump is jailed he should file it.

Do you think the Soros team will actually attempt to put the President in jail?

Until the case is overturned by the SCOTUS.

Standard Disclaimer: SCOTUS has not agreed to hear the case yet, and tends to be cowardly. Still it is hard to ignore a case of this significance that directly assaults a federal election.
SCOTUS can't take the case without a federal issue. SCOTUS also can't take a case unless at least 4 justices want to take the case. While it might be possible to meet those thresholds, they can't occur when SCOTUS is on break. They will not hear any more cases until October when they reconvene. Before they hear the case, lawyers need to file briefs and then the decision normally takes a couple of months after the oral arguments. That is if SCOTUS will take the case on an expedited schedule. They may well require the case follow the same procedure as 99% of appealed cases and go to the appeals court first. Then it will likely take well over a year before that process is complete and it could be appealed to SCOTUS.

The banana republic has no rule of law - this was expected.

Do you think the Soros team will actually attempt to put the President in jail?
There is no Soros team but thanks for showing us your white hood that hates Jews.

The rule of law requires evidence. Stefanik provided none. Her complaint was nothing but partisan opinion and as a lawyer she should know it carries no weight with the rule of law. She filed it to make the idiots happy. It seems it worked as you and Trump are both happy.

SCOTUS can't take the case without a federal issue. SCOTUS also can't take a case unless at least 4 justices want to take the case. While it might be possible to meet those thresholds, they can't occur when SCOTUS is on break. They will not hear any more cases until October when they reconvene. Before they hear the case, lawyers need to file briefs and then the decision normally takes a couple of months after the oral arguments. That is if SCOTUS will take the case on an expedited schedule. They may well require the case follow the same procedure as 99% of appealed cases and go to the appeals court first. Then it will likely take well over a year before that process is complete and it could be appealed to SCOTUS.

So, just like with Gore v. Bush, they will let it sit?

:cautious:

So, just like with Gore v. Bush, they will let it sit?

:cautious:
I guess you didn't realize that elections happen in November and results are needed by mid December to allow electors to follow the law.
SCOTUS is in session in November since November comes after October. (SCOTUS is not hearing any cases between now and October.)
SCOTUS can hurry things along if there is a deadline that the case must meet. (No such deadline for criminal cases. They haven't bothered to act fast on Trump's immunity case since it is now June and only a few decisions left to publish for the court. The immunity case will take about 2 months from oral arguments to decision. Four months from first agreeing to hear the case.)

There is no Soros team but thanks for showing us your white hood that hates Jews.

It's you Stalinists who hate Jews, and love Hamas.

As for the Soros team;

You were saying?

The rule of law requires evidence.

It didn't during the lynching - the Soros team didn't even bother showing what crime the victim was charged with.

Stefanik provided none.

Nah, you're lying.

Her complaint was nothing but partisan opinion and as a lawyer she should know it carries no weight with the rule of law. She filed it to make the idiots happy. It seems it worked as you and Trump are both happy.

Bullshit, Presiding Cunt Merchan was NOT randomly selected and was deliberately placed in charge of the lynching, Further, he is heavily compromised as a Biden supporter and has a history of Anti-Trump Activism.

It's you Stalinists who hate Jews, and love Hamas.

As for the Soros team;

You were saying?

It didn't during the lynching - the Soros team didn't even bother showing what crime the victim was charged with.

Nah, you're lying.

Bullshit, Presiding Cunt Merchan was NOT randomly selected and was deliberately placed in charge of the lynching, Further, he is heavily compromised as a Biden supporter and has a history of Anti-Trump Activism.
Bless your antisemitic heart.

Back