Three Years, Five Months

What a stupid comparison, the actual Iraq WAR was over in a month. The occupation is 3 years and a few months. The occupation of Germany by the US is still ongoing to this day.

Stupid dishonest lying cypriss gets taken to the cleaners, again and again and again.

were we in a guerilla war in Germany in 1948-49?

What a stupid comparison, the actual Iraq WAR was over in a month. The occupation is 3 years and a few months. The occupation of Germany by the US is still ongoing to this day.

Stupid dishonest lying cypriss gets taken to the cleaners, again and again and again.

whats new

you sure germany attack the us first ?

Ummm, do you really need me to be your remedial history teacher? This was covered in 10th grade history class dude.

Germany declared war on us first, and their U-boat fleets were blockading our eastern seaboard and sending american merchant vessels to the bottom of the atlantic.

Ummm, do you really need me to be your remedial history teacher? This was covered in 10th grade history class dude.

Germany declared war on us first, and their U-boat fleets were blockading our eastern seaboard and sending american merchant vessels to the bottom of the atlantic.

did that happen before pearl harbor ?

didnt we enter the war in 41 after pearl harbor, the we attacked japan, germanys alie ?

frankly bob, I don't have time to be your american history teacher. This was covered in high school. If you missed it, that's your problem. I'm not here to teach you history

i wouldnt want you too bee, but you said that germany attacked us first.. not entirly true

Right. Sending U-boats into New York harbor, chesapeake bay, and the florida coast to sink american shipping, isn't an act of war

rolls eyes.

Right. Sending U-boats into New York harbor, chesapeake bay, and the florida coast to sink american shipping, isn't an act of war

rolls eyes.

after we had plans to send troops too britin, witch happend a week or two after the uboats

So, bascially bob, you've completely abandoned your original assertion, that germany didn't attack us first.

Now, you're just trying to spin ways to justify why hitler attacked us and launched U-boat attacks on us first.

Now, that you've abandoned your original assertion, I'm not going to address your new spins.

Back