Three Years, Five Months

However, Ornot, as you read through this thread, you can see Bob, spinning and weaving between two distinct arguments:

1) First, he'll claim germany never attacked us first.

2) Then, after you disprove him multiple times, he'll change the subject and claim germany had "the right" to attack us, because we were supplying britain.

where ?

Now, when we were supplying and supporting Iraq in the Iran-Iraq war, I wonder what these nazi-apologists would say if the Iranian Navy started blockading our eastern seaboard, and started sinking american merchant ships???

Would these nazi-apologists, say Iran "had a right" to blockade us and sink our ships, because we were supporting and supplying Iraq??

your a crack head

Now, when we were supplying and supporting Iraq in the Iran-Iraq war, I wonder what these nazi-apologists would say if the Iranian Navy started blockading our eastern seaboard, and started sinking american merchant ships???

Would these nazi-apologists, say Iran "had a right" to blockade us and sink our ships, because we were supporting and supplying Iraq??

your just full of assumtions

cypress... why is that you seem proud that germany declared war on the US ?

were we in a guerilla war in Germany in 1948-49?
Dealing with a few terrorists blowing up civilians or laying roadside bombs is not a "war" nor even a guerilla war.
If you want to get a look at a real guerilla war, then see Columbia where troops on both sides engage each other in combat.

And anyways your original contention of it being just a plain war was pure bullshit which you knew and is why you had to deceive and stretch it into pretending you meant a guerilla war; and it isn't even that.

Goddam lying motherfucker. I wonder if your boss likes liars working for him, maybe I should ask him...

Dealing with a few terrorists blowing up civilians or laying roadside bombs is not a "war" nor even a guerilla war.
If you want to get a look at a real guerilla war, then see Columbia where troops on both sides engage each other in combat.

And anyways your original contention of it being just a plain war was pure bullshit which you knew and is why you had to deceive and stretch it into pretending you meant a guerilla war; and it isn't even that.

Goddam lying motherfucker. I wonder if your boss likes liars working for him, maybe I should ask him...
That would be a threat, D. Naughty naughty.

Fullpolitics.com, for one. Brent and WRL have both tried it on a number of occaisions. And on other forums in the past too.

not what i meant.. i was being called a nazi appoligist in a round about way, and i want to know where she came up wth that or anyone for that matter

not what i meant.. i was being called a nazi appoligist in a round about way, and i want to know where she came up wth that or anyone for that matter
Any suggestion that the United States attacked Germany without provocation invites such a response.

Back