Tim Scott announces run for Vice President.

There's no guessing what the pachys will do.

They went full retard with Trump / Spence in 2016 and actually pulled it off.
Even after that shit-show, they still took the House in 2020.

It doesn't matter who they nominate.
If they get a good turnout and we don't,
the dumpster fire that presently serves as our republic
will manage to smell even worse.

Who thought they'd be able to top Dubya?

Nope, I am a Dem, so not bigoted. You reds are the bigots.

Ideologically Possessed.....I first heard this term from Jordan Peterson.........you know you are dealing with one when you know before they speak what they are going to say....they never/almost never surprise you.

He reminds me of Sanders....talks a lot and good and about big thinks....has accomplished about zip.

Nobody accomplishes anything by himself.

They say that Jesus preached about living the right way,
but it seems that the old boy's most vocal followers are some of the biggest douchebags around.

The not possessed are always interesting if you should get to know them, Peterson says that he has never met a person that he got to know reasonably well who did not have the most interesting things to say.

Nobody accomplishes anything by himself.

They say that Jesus preached about living the right way,
but it seems that the old boy's most vocal followers are some of the biggest douchebags around.

This guy is dangerously near if not in (I make no claims) con artist territory.

What if Trump were a dem?

Trump is simply a dick. He treats people badly and women worse. He is the spoiled rich kid who thinks he deserves anything he wants. He even got the presidency. That is shocking, but we love our celebrities in America. He could not win the nomination on the left. We are less star-struck by celebrities.

Trump is simply a dick. He treats people badly and women worse. He is the spoiled rich kid who thinks he deserves anything he wants. He even got the presidency. That is shocking, but we love our celebrities in America. He could not win the nomination on the left. We are less star-struck by celebrities.

:bigthink:
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

The wokesters would be so confused if Haley were elected president with Scott as VP.
They might have a mass sex change. :laugh:

Back