Tim Scott announces run for Vice President.

What is so funny?

I wish him a lot of luck! I hope he brings back all the integrity lost from the Republican party since the Trump Era started.

If anyone can do it- He can.

And while he is at it, perhaps he can bring back some of the Integrity he has lost with the people of his own color!

GOOD LUCK!

What is so funny?

I wish him a lot of luck! I hope he brings back all the integrity lost from the Republican party since the Trump Era started.

If anyone can do it- He can.

And while he is at it, perhaps he can bring back some of the Integrity he has lost with his own color!

GOOD LUCK!

He's just starved for fame. He must know he doesn't have a prayer (no pun intended).

FwviU92WwAAr1-k.png

42369676-9525475-image-a-5_1619701378111.jpg

How else are they going to get it up while looking for sex in mens' rooms?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lar...ig scandal was,restroom at the Minneapolis–St.

The Larry Craig scandal was an incident that began on June 11, 2007, with the arrest of Larry Craig, at the time a Republican United States Senator from Idaho, for lewd conduct in a men's restroom at the Minneapolis–St. Paul International Airport. On August 8, Craig entered a guilty plea to a lesser charge of disorderly conduct.[1]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lar...ig scandal was,restroom at the Minneapolis–St.

The Larry Craig scandal was an incident that began on June 11, 2007, with the arrest of Larry Craig, at the time a Republican United States Senator from Idaho, for lewd conduct in a men's restroom at the Minneapolis–St. Paul International Airport. On August 8, Craig entered a guilty plea to a lesser charge of disorderly conduct.[1]

Yep, Randy McNalley is following closely in Craig's footsteps :)

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2023/03/tennessees-randy-mcnally-likes-mans-instagram-nudes.html

He's a typical Party of Trump member.

"“I just thought he was older and out of touch,” McClur said in an interview with the Tennessee Holler, the blog that first reported the photos.

McNally then sat for an interview with NewsChannel 5 in Nashville to explain his behavior. “I’m really, really sorry if I’ve embarrassed my family, embarrassed my friends, embarrassed any of the members of the legislature with the posts,” he said, sweating heavily. McNally said that he tries to “encourage people with posts,” stating that he first followed McClur on Facebook. The reporter then showed the lieutenant governor a printout of one of the posts he liked: “I Am not a WHORE, I Am a HOE! There is a difference! One is a SLUT and the other is a PROSTITUTE! I’m the one that gets free weed for giving head.”
"

He's a typical Party of Trump member.

"“I just thought he was older and out of touch,” McClur said in an interview with the Tennessee Holler, the blog that first reported the photos.

McNally then sat for an interview with NewsChannel 5 in Nashville to explain his behavior. “I’m really, really sorry if I’ve embarrassed my family, embarrassed my friends, embarrassed any of the members of the legislature with the posts,” he said, sweating heavily. McNally said that he tries to “encourage people with posts,” stating that he first followed McClur on Facebook. The reporter then showed the lieutenant governor a printout of one of the posts he liked: “I Am not a WHORE, I Am a HOE! There is a difference! One is a SLUT and the other is a PROSTITUTE! I’m the one that gets free weed for giving head.”
"

Yep, McNalley is a typical modern Republican - a hypocrite!

It’s amazing how idiots think they are not in public while on the internets

What's even more hilarious is: he used his official Instagram account, not his personal when following and liking the gay guy's posts :) He's a total two-faced idiot!

Scott wouldn’t be Trump’s vp
In addition , it’s not working out to well for Horizontal Harris.

Harris's wounds are self inflicted, but I see your point. Maybe I'm just reading the tea leaves completely wrong, but I think Trump is a lock for the nomination. DeSantis is melting under the spotlights, and there isn't anyone else.

Harris's wounds are self inflicted, but I see your point. Maybe I'm just reading the tea leaves completely wrong, but I think Trump is a lock for the nomination. DeSantis is melting under the spotlights, and there isn't anyone else.

Just hope you’re wrong about Trump.
The USA can do better than a Trump Biden rematch.

Just hope you’re wrong about Trump.
The USA can do better than a Trump Biden rematch.

I agree, but I think it’s inevitable. The anti DeSantis threads are now being started by Trump supporters. Ron never had a chance. He should have sat this one out. Trump is going to destroy him and toss him innthe garbage.

I honestly think trump will cost them at every level. There are good ACTUAL conservative candidates who won’t run, and women? Between abortion and a sexual predator on the ballot(one who will also have been indicted for selling government secrets and stealing elections) they are going to come out in droves. 2024 is a reckoning for Republicans. It’s going to be a bloodbath.

Back