Tim Walz basically challenges JD Vance to a pheasant hunt

Cypress

Will work for Scooby snacks

Walz on Vance: ‘I guarantee you he can’t shoot pheasants like I can’​

Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz (D) appeared to challenge Sen. JD Vance’s (R-Ohio) shooting skills, saying that the vice presidential hopeful cannot hunt pheasants like he can.

“That’s what JD Vance’s stick is, talking about guns. I guarantee you he can’t shoot pheasants like I can,” Walz said Tuesday.

Vance has heavily leaned into his personal story of his Appalachian roots as he makes his case as former President Trump’s running mate. He shared an anecdote during his speech to the Republican National Convention earlier this month about finding 19 loaded guns stashed around his grandmother’s house, which was met with loud applause from the audience.

The thing about Vance's personal story about growing up in Appalachia is that it did not happen. He grew up in a middle class/upper middle class Ohio suburb. He did not even visit Appalachia during his childhood.

His real story is ripping off people buying stuff at a big box store in high school. He never worked on a farm, in a factory, in construction, etc. like Walz actually did. He never went fishing or hunting, like Walz did. It is all an act.

The thing about Vance's personal story about growing up in Appalachia is that it did not happen. He grew up in a middle class/upper middle class Ohio suburb. He did not even visit Appalachia during his childhood.

His real story is ripping off people buying stuff at a big box store in high school. He never worked on a farm, in a factory, in construction, etc. like Walz actually did. He never went fishing or hunting, like Walz did. It is all an act.
So Lil' JD is a phony, who keeps changing his name, and who the Marines considered such a bad shot they assigned Private Vance to be secretary in the USMC public affairs office.

Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz (D) appeared to challenge Sen. JD Vance’s (R-Ohio) shooting skills, saying that the vice presidential hopeful cannot hunt pheasants like he can.

“That’s what JD Vance’s stick is, talking about guns. I guarantee you he can’t shoot pheasants like I can,” Walz said Tuesday.

Vance has heavily leaned into his personal story of his Appalachian roots as he makes his case as former President Trump’s running mate. He shared an anecdote during his speech to the Republican National Convention earlier this month about finding 19 loaded guns stashed around his grandmother’s house, which was met with loud applause from the audience.

They should compare dick size. I’ll make my decision for president based on what VP candidate has the bigger dick.

Democrats are the dumbest people on the planet. :palm:

MSNBC tell you that halfwit?

Link dumbass, LINK.

So Lil' JD is a phony, who keeps changing his name, and who the Marines considered such a bad shot they assigned Private Vance to be secretary in the USMC public affairs office.
:lolup: Believes the bullshit Walt is spreading with zero research or doubt.

200.webp

Great movie...better book... Silly challenge, btw... What's he trying to prove?
That JD is a phony who has no ideas to offer. He has been in Congress for months and the Reds picked him to get power if Trump strokes out. JD is not qualified for the 2nd most important office in America.
Walz is not proving anything by claiming he shoots better.

That JD is a phony who has no ideas to offer. He has been in Congress for months and the Reds picked him to get power if Trump strokes out. JD is not qualified for the 2nd most important office in America.
200.webp

Anyone who runs their mouths about their worship of guns as much as Vance should be able to show how good of a shot they are.

I don't know why I'm posting on this thread.
I have no interest in hunting, fishing, or running for Vice President.
Nobody with whom I've ever hung out was remotely similar to either Walz or Vance,
and God knows that I'm not.

Somebody has to be VEEP, however, and if it turns out to be Vance,
"Turn off the lights; the party's over."

Those determined to sink America into third world status will have not only succeeded,
but will also be among those who'll suffer the most for having done so.

Look at all the "toxic masculinity" oozing out of the left all of all sudden.

• Haha
Reactions: TOP
the democrats have become a joke

does Walz also support reparations? does he support allowing illegal to vote? does he still want to defund the police? does he still support his covid hotline to rat out neighbors? If Kamala flip flops on the fence, is he still going to buy stock in ladders?

who the fuck knows - they are running a childish brat campaign.

I wonder if JD has even held a gun after Boot camp.
then again I guess if he had to he could have killed somebody with his typewriter if he threw it hard enough.
have a nice day

Ok...

Look at all the "toxic masculinity" oozing out of the left all of all sudden.
If you create a whole biography about how much you worship guns, it's a legitimate question to ask how good a shot are you, and why the USMC made you a secretary rather than an infantryman.

If you create a whole biography about how much you worship guns, it's a legitimate question to ask how good a shot are you, and why the USMC made you a secretary rather than an infantryman.
Why? He didn't create a biography about how much he worshipped guns by the way... ;) Neither question would be "legitimate" or necessary... challenging someone to a "contest" to see how many birds you can kill even less legitimate or necessary.

Back