Tim Walz basically challenges JD Vance to a pheasant hunt

If you create a whole biography about how much you worship guns, it's a legitimate question to ask how good a shot are you, and why the USMC made you a secretary rather than an infantryman.
Who said he isnt a good shot? This toxic masculinity stuff oozing out of you people is hilarious. We could use a lot more sharp shooters in offices couldn't we?

Reactions: TOP

Walz on Vance: ‘I guarantee you he can’t shoot pheasants like I can’​

Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz (D) appeared to challenge Sen. JD Vance’s (R-Ohio) shooting skills, saying that the vice presidential hopeful cannot hunt pheasants like he can.

“That’s what JD Vance’s stick is, talking about guns. I guarantee you he can’t shoot pheasants like I can,” Walz said Tuesday.

Vance has heavily leaned into his personal story of his Appalachian roots as he makes his case as former President Trump’s running mate. He shared an anecdote during his speech to the Republican National Convention earlier this month about finding 19 loaded guns stashed around his grandmother’s house, which was met with loud applause from the audience.

There is a fucking qualification for VP. Tampon Tim might get a response from Vance. Let's each go back 500 yards with out M4's. Oh that's right, Tampon Tim ran from combat.

Who said he isnt a good shot? This toxic masculinity stuff oozing out of you people is hilarious. We could use a lot more sharp shooters in offices couldn't we?
Someone is completely obsessed with JD......multiple tribute threads...;)

Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz (D) appeared to challenge Sen. JD Vance’s (R-Ohio) shooting skills, saying that the vice presidential hopeful cannot hunt pheasants like he can.

“That’s what JD Vance’s stick is, talking about guns. I guarantee you he can’t shoot pheasants like I can,” Walz said Tuesday.

Vance has heavily leaned into his personal story of his Appalachian roots as he makes his case as former President Trump’s running mate. He shared an anecdote during his speech to the Republican National Convention earlier this month about finding 19 loaded guns stashed around his grandmother’s house, which was met with loud applause from the audience.

JD Vance carries guns in a War Zone I can guarantee you Walz won't do that.

Why? He didn't create a biography about how much he worshipped guns by the way... ;) Neither question would be "legitimate" or necessary... challenging someone to a "contest" to see how many birds you can kill even less legitimate or necessary.
JD Vance is getting the pheasant vote. :giggle:

I don't know why I'm posting on this thread.
I have no interest in hunting, fishing, or running for Vice President.
Nobody with whom I've ever hung out was remotely similar to either Walz or Vance,
and God knows that I'm not.

Somebody has to be VEEP, however, and if it turns out to be Vance,
"Turn off the lights; the party's over."

Those determined to sink America into third world status will have not only succeeded,
but will also be among those who'll suffer the most for having done so.
When did you change parties?

stop. Poor TIMMY needs to be horned in a bit Harris...else this white mf is true is gonna sink your campaign....send this motherfucker back home for a few weeks and go out on your on...his good ol boy bs is needed, but pheasant hunting to rednecks is like drinking a Corona, they ain't use to it​

:lolup: Prefers grifters like the Bidens.

200.webp

stop....grifters like the Bidens???? But not Trump who pimped millions out of tax payers staying and doing shit at his properties instead of federally owned presidential venues? Dude you need your brain cleansed like your meme!!​

I wonder if JD has even held a gun after Boot camp.
then again I guess if he had to he could have killed somebody with his typewriter if he threw it hard enough.
have a nice day
How about a one on one man hunt. Give them each a map of the woods and a rifle and whoever walks out, wins?

JD Vance carries guns in a War Zone I can guarantee you Walz won't do that.
Private Vance was a secretary at the USMC public affairs office.

How a Marine private somehow lucked into a gig as a secretary typing press releases is a question the media should investigate.

Attachments

• CIEc8FQF.jpeg
    CIEc8FQF.jpeg
    85.5 KB · Views: 1
Back