Tim Walz basically challenges JD Vance to a pheasant hunt

Red and dark red counties form the Appalachian Regional Commission; dark red and dark red striped counties form traditional Appalachia.[2] Coordinates: 38.80°N 81.00°W

View attachment 30487
So you agree that Vance grew up hundreds of miles away? More than just being a few hundred miles away, he was in suburban Dayton, which is further socially from Appalachia.

By your map, New York City is closer to Appalachia than Vance was.

So you are saying that part of a state that Vance was not associated with could be considered Appalachia... And the same is true about New York City?

Vance's mother's parents, Bonnie Blanton and Jim Vance Sr., whom he called Mamaw and Papaw, were from Jackson, Kentucky, a city of around 2,100 people in the Appalachian region.

Appalachian blood....u know Harris is black because her father lived in Jamaica

Is Obama African American....where was he born and raised and how far is that from Africa

Last edited:

Walz on Vance: ‘I guarantee you he can’t shoot pheasants like I can’​

Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz (D) appeared to challenge Sen. JD Vance’s (R-Ohio) shooting skills, saying that the vice presidential hopeful cannot hunt pheasants like he can.

“That’s what JD Vance’s stick is, talking about guns. I guarantee you he can’t shoot pheasants like I can,” Walz said Tuesday.

Vance has heavily leaned into his personal story of his Appalachian roots as he makes his case as former President Trump’s running mate. He shared an anecdote during his speech to the Republican National Convention earlier this month about finding 19 loaded guns stashed around his grandmother’s house, which was met with loud applause from the audience.

Wait... Tim Waltz wants to hunt peasants? I don't think you can do that...

Vance's mother's parents, Bonnie Blanton and Jim Vance Sr., whom he called Mamaw and Papaw, were from Jackson, Kentucky, a city of around 2,100 people in the Appalachian region.

Appalachian blood....u know Harris is black because her father lived in Jamaica

Is Obama African American....where was he born and raised and how far is that from Africa
Nice trying to cover up JD's lie. To be the same, Harris would have to claim to have been raised in Jamaica, son.

As for "blood", no such thing except in the minds of fucking Nazis and other white supremacists. No doubt many in your family, vols.

You're a Euro-American, ain'tcha?....or do you label yourself an Aryan-American?

Vance wrote a whole book on the problems with Appalachia, which he had never been to. He writes about coworkers in suburban Dayton, as indications of problems in far away Appalachia.

So you agree that Vance grew up hundreds of miles away? More than just being a few hundred miles away, he was in suburban Dayton, which is further socially from Appalachia.

By your map, New York City is closer to Appalachia than Vance was.
Vance and his book publisher probably agreed that Apalachia was a more compelling theme for a book than middle class suburban Dayton Ohio.

The onion has never been left leaning

funny-jokes-laugh-very-funny-jokes.gif

Every so often, you should tell the truth - just to throw people off.

Back