Tim Walz basically challenges JD Vance to a pheasant hunt

Hunters pay fees and taxes that provide habitat and conservation programs for wildlife.
The place where my friend hunts pheasants every year raises pheasants and released them every day during the season. It is about as sporting as shooting pigeons.

Because it was a cBIG F**King LIE.

He was in front of a classroom, right? He was speaking off the cuff - admitting he misspoke really speaks to character.

When has Trump EVER done that? And we know he has told thousands of lies. Even when asked if he ever asked forgiveness, he wasn't sure. No character, especially in comparison to Walz.

I'm sure the birds that get shot appreciate it.
Hunting is more humane than industrialized chicken confinement. Pheasants live the way nature intended them and always have a chance of surviving the hunter.

Fowl are are confined in terrifying, cramped industrialized conditions and never have a single moment of real peace and contentment in their lives.

He was in front of a classroom, right? He was speaking off the cuff - admitting he misspoke really speaks to character.

When has Trump EVER done that? And we know he has told thousands of lies. Even when asked if he ever asked forgiveness, he wasn't sure. No character, especially in comparison to Walz.
No....liars now routinely say that when they get caught....and this guy lies constantly.

If he had character he would
1) not lie

2) when he is caught lying he would admit that he lied.

That will never happen with this guy.

Sounds almost manly, like when President Braindead challenged that one guy to a pushup contest. So realistic and stuff, maybe that MSDNC Chris Matthews guy got a "thrill" up his leg like he did when Obama spoke because challenging people to manly things you know won't happen is sooo sexy.

Hunters pay fees and taxes that provide habitat and conservation programs for wildlife.
err, you forgot to thank all gun owners and other sportsmen.

Pittman-Robertson act

The thing about Vance's personal story about growing up in Appalachia is that it did not happen. He grew up in a middle class/upper middle class Ohio suburb. He did not even visit Appalachia during his childhood.

His real story is ripping off people buying stuff at a big box store in high school. He never worked on a farm, in a factory, in construction, etc. like Walz actually did. He never went fishing or hunting, like Walz did. It is all an act.
Outside of boot camp, he either hasn't handled guns or the Marines determined he is a terrible shot.

I can't see any other credible reason why Private Vance was given a secretary job at the USMC public affairs office.

No....liars now routinely say that when they get caught....and this guy lies constantly.

If he had character he would
1) not lie

2) when he is caught lying he would admit that he lied.

That will never happen with this guy.

So, surely - you can list 5 lies he has told, if he lies constantly.

Outside of boot camp, he either hasn't handled guns or the Marines determined he is a terrible shot.

I can't see any other credible reason why Private Vance was given a secretary job at the USMC public affairs office.
There are so many unanswered questions about Vance... I just do not see how anyone could support him as VP.

Back