Tim Walz is under fire for yanking his son Gus Walz’s arm on stage at the Democratic National Convention

And none of that had any impact on the WuFlu spread.

Ignorant Democrat governors that's for sure. :rofl2: They did not listen to Trump, Shitbird.

Fauci lied over and over, again, and even supported the gain a function research which caused it . The CDC lied, and hid the info on comorbidity. The WHO lied about human transmission. Communist China locked down everything except outgoing flights.
why would they all he did was LIE and LIE and LIE
have a nice day SHITHEAD

the people on the right are desperate they are looking for any little thing to try and down grade both of them. Harris and Walz.
I am sure it has ONLY started.
Have a nice day
that would have had legs if it wasn't what you folks have been doing for the last eight years.....

why would they all he did was LIE and LIE and LIE
have a nice day SHITHEAD
You claiming that Democrat governors had absolutely NO access to other sources of medical information is just a really stupid leftist LIE.

lol......three years before Covid he reacted badly to Covid?........
well tell us would having a pandemic response team in place to help stem a pandemic be better then NOT having one?
Trump de funded the CDC by billions and took the Pandemic response team apart.
again Trump did this and it had an effect several years later as we have seen.
and again with ALL of his many many LIES , confusing, conflicting and just wrong info he was putting out nobody knew the truth and the Governors and Mayors did what they thought best, and contrary to what you think it did help save lives.
Have a nice day

You claiming that Democrat governors had absolutely NO access to other sources of medical information is just a really stupid leftist LIE.
well again with all the lies , confusing, conflicting and misinformation Trump was putting out just who knew what was true and what was BS?
maybe IF Trump hadn't told all those lies and gave out bad info things might have been a lot different.
Have a nice day

well tell us would having a pandemic response team in place to help stem a pandemic be better then NOT having one?
Trump de funded the CDC by billions and took the Pandemic response team apart.
again Trump did this and it had an effect several years later as we have seen.
and again with ALL of his many many LIES , confusing, conflicting and just wrong info he was putting out nobody knew the truth and the Governors and Mayors did what they thought best, and contrary to what you think it did help save lives.
Have a nice day
as I recall the CDC lied to us about Covid for several years....they've even admitted it...do you think they would have lied less if we had given them more money?......

well again with all the lies , confusing, conflicting and misinformation Trump was putting out just who knew what was true and what was BS?
maybe IF Trump hadn't told all those lies and gave out bad info things might have been a lot different.
Have a nice day
No, Pres. Trump was very transparent and had all his medical advisors appear on TV, and tell us exactly what they told him.

The bad info was from Fauci, the CDC, the WHO, Biden, Cuomo and Pelosi.

as I recall the CDC lied to us about Covid for several years....they've even admitted it...do you think they would have lied less if we had given them more money?......
they also told Trump that there was a good chance of a pandemic happening with in a few years of him taking office, way before it did.
and maybe IF the CDC and pandemic response were still in tack the people that knew how to handle things like that would have been in place and maybe could have handled it better.
but they weren't because Trump took them apart.

No, Pres. Trump was very transparent and had all his medical advisors appear on TV, and tell us exactly what they told him.

The bad info was from Fauci, the CDC, the WHO, Biden, Cuomo and Pelosi.
what???
have YOU EVEN looked at all of Trumps lies???
what the lies Fauci. Cuomo , Pelosi, the CDC and WHO told weren't even 1 /1000 of the ones Trump told.
and people look for the President to ba a leader and tell the TRUTH and Trump didn't.
as I have said many times before don't try to put ALL the blame on other people TRUMP LIED and people died.

what???
have YOU EVEN looked at all of Trumps lies???
what the lies Fauci. Cuomo , Pelosi, the CDC and WHO told weren't even 1 /1000 of the ones Trump told.
and people look for the President to ba a leader and tell the TRUTH and Trump didn't.
as I have said many times before don't try to put ALL the blame on other people TRUMP LIED and people died.
Fauci told people masks were a joke. Pelosi told everyone it was nothing to worry about and invited people to Chinatown.

What "lie" did Trump tell that caused additional covid deaths? Be specific, please. Can you provide any of the quotes?

Fauci told people masks were a joke. Pelosi told everyone it was nothing to worry about and invited people to Chinatown.

What "lie" did Trump tell that caused additional covid deaths? Be specific, please. Can you provide any of the quotes?
HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!
how many time do people have to post the list of all the lies he told????
what is it over 100?
I guess you either have a really short memory or are too stupid to understand what he said.
lets see , it will be gone in days . it is only 5 people nothing to worry about , it will be gone when the weather gets warmer , and on and on and on.
and I can't speak for Pelosi but maybe she didn't know just how fast it could spread or that in order to slow the spread people should not gather in masses .
maybe she was listening to the liar in chief ,
Have a nice day

well the search I did isn't coming up but if you search did Fauci warn Trump that there could be a pandemic while he was in office there are many links
I will try and post some in a bit

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!
how many time do people have to post the list of all the lies he told????
what is it over 100?
I guess you either have a really short memory or are too stupid to understand what he said.
lets see , it will be gone in days . it is only 5 people nothing to worry about , it will be gone when the weather gets warmer , and on and on and on.
and I can't speak for Pelosi but maybe she didn't know just how fast it could spread or that in order to slow the spread people should not gather in masses .
maybe she was listening to the liar in chief ,
Have a nice day
He did not lie. No one knew for sure when it was going to end. He gave us hope. And instead of being a dictator, he let the individual States decide.

Nothing he said caused additional covid deaths. Which is why you can not provide a specific quote.

If Pelosi was as ignorant as you, then she should have kept her mouth shut. She caused untold covid deaths.

Back