Tim Walz is under fire for yanking his son Gus Walz’s arm on stage at the Democratic National Convention

While the TRUMPTARDS are scooting their BUTT HURT SORE asses across the floor, looking like dogs with worms, by propagating such crazy insane BULLSHIT- AND I AM USING THIS THREAD AS AN EXAMPLE- they are getting so far out into the bushes they have taken their eye off of the prize, AND WHAT IS ACTUALLY IMPORTANT THAT THE PEOPLE CARE ABOUT- and are only MOTIVATING PEOPLE TO RUN TO THE POLLS AND VOTE FOR KAMALA HARRIS!

Talk about political suicide!

FOR THIS IS THIS KIND OF HATEFUL POLITICS THAT THE PEOPLE ARE RUNNING AWAY FROM!

Last edited:
Fauci explains why he and our Surgeon General ... LIED to the American pubic about masks not working. Fauci says he outright lied because there was a shortage of masks for healthcare workers.

"Fauci explained the early advice against masks by saying: "The public-health community ... were concerned that it was at a time when personal protective equipment, including the N95 masks and the surgical masks, were in very short supply." "

Fuck the general public, let them die, was His solution to solve the shortage problem.

He could have at least Lied and told us bandanas were all we needed. At a later date, my nazi blue State did. :dunno:

Our gov't health bureaucrats destroyed their own credibility.
You're free to draw whatever stupid conclusions you want from the video, pup. I'm free to see you are wrong.

If I were a manager looking to hire people, I'd look for both experienced people and sane people. Perhaps this might explain your worries about employment?

You're free to draw whatever stupid conclusions you want from the video, pup. I'm free to see you are wrong.

If I were a manager looking to hire people, I'd look for both experienced people and sane people. Perhaps this might explain your worries about employment?
yes. but you're a lying dipshit who always lies these days.

thanks for being here, christ figure.
Not Jesus, son. Your Jesus is an evil, orange-painted clown.

918mi1.jpg

Back