Tim Walz left National Guard Battalion 'Hanging"

Link that he did not get near the front or you are lying.
Vance is a former Marine who served in Iraq but wrote in his memoir that he was "lucky to escape any real fighting.”

"I served in a combat zone. I never said that I saw a firefight myself, but I've always told the truth about my Marine Corps service. That's the difference," Vance said Wednesday.

Vance is a former Marine who served in Iraq but wrote in his memoir that he was "lucky to escape any real fighting.”

"I served in a combat zone. I never said that I saw a firefight myself, but I've always told the truth about my Marine Corps service. That's the difference," Vance said Wednesday.
Vance served in Iraq...the entire country was a combat zone.

Tampon Tim said that he carried a weapon in the war...he was never in the war or in Iraq.

Walz DID NOT have to retire before he ran for Congress. But I guess it would be hard to run if he had HONORED his COMMITMENT and gone to Iraq like the rest of his men did. Regardless he is NOT a retired Command Sargent Major he is a Master Sargent and that is what his retirement reflects. He lied on his bio and claimed a rank that he does not hold and that is stolen valor. Walz put his own personal ambitions before the well being of his men.
ROFLMAO.
Did you see when the battalion went to Iraq? It was almost a year after Walz retired.
Keep up the good work ignoring how time actually works. It only proves you are a complete idiot and as Russia expects you to be a useful idiot.

Pesky details... There's a long list of those to be revealed in the next couple of weeks...
Many more of this guy's sorry assed life leading up to his now loon pick to be the loon Camela's veep.
FOX TV went over his many disturbing and disgusting radical progressive political choices.

Reactions: TOP

“On May 16th, 2005, [Walz] quit, betraying his country, leaving the 1-125th Field Artillery Battalion and its Soldiers hanging; without its senior Non-Commissioned Officer, as the battalion prepared for war,”

Tim Walz left National Guard battalion ‘hanging,’ ‘slithered out the door’ before Iraq deployment: vets
Veterans have accused Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz of “embellishing” his military career and abandoning his National Guard battalion, highlighting that the now-vice presidential pick for the Democrats never served in combat and retired from service ahead of his unit’s 2005 deployment to Iraq.

Tim Walz left National Guard battalion 'hanging,' 'slithered out the door' before Iraq deployment: vets

That's a lie and has been debunk by the legitimate media too!

“On May 16th, 2005, [Walz] quit, betraying his country, leaving the 1-125th Field Artillery Battalion and its Soldiers hanging; without its senior Non-Commissioned Officer, as the battalion prepared for war,”

Tim Walz left National Guard battalion ‘hanging,’ ‘slithered out the door’ before Iraq deployment: vets
Veterans have accused Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz of “embellishing” his military career and abandoning his National Guard battalion, highlighting that the now-vice presidential pick for the Democrats never served in combat and retired from service ahead of his unit’s 2005 deployment to Iraq.

Tim Walz left National Guard battalion 'hanging,' 'slithered out the door' before Iraq deployment: vets

Earl, why do you want to look like a little barking Chihuahua- knapping, yelping, and biting at the heels of Kamala!

Because that is exactly what you look like!

All of these cheap shots you losers are yelping, are only driving more people out to the polls to vote for her.

It really says a lot more about what kind of person you are- than it does about Kamala and her VP pick.

I am embarrassed for you!

Back