Tim Walz left National Guard Battalion 'Hanging"

He served when deployed to Italy but quit when deployed to Iraq. You just can't find good pasta in Iraq.
It's funny how time works in your world
Feb 2005 - Walz files to run for Congress
May 2005 Walz retirement from guard happens (Paperwork would have been filed months before.)
July 2005 - Battalion 1-125 gets orders to prepare for deployment
Fall 2005 - Battalion 1-125 starts training
March 2006 Battalion 1-125 is actually deployed to Iraq

Strangely the men in his unit say the same thing about him. And so does the real Command Sargent Major that actually went to Iraq in his place. Can you imagine an army that can just pick and choose when they want to serve. Deploying in Italy? OK I'll go there they have great pizza. You want me to go to Iraq no way . I hate goat meat.
Strange. Only 2 men say what you claim and the majority of those in his unit say the opposite of what you claim.

At least one soldier who knew Walz as well as any has defended him — despite not being a fan. Joseph Eustice, whose personal Facebook page today has anti-Walz posts, held the same job as Walz — command sergeant major of 1st battalion, 125th Artillery Regiment.

When the retirement controversy flared up in 2022, Eustice told local media that Walz fulfilled his duty.

“He was a great soldier,” Eustice told the Star Tribune. “When he chose to leave, he had every right to leave.”

Several other soldiers from Walz’s unit echoed that sentiment, including a former brigadier general.

Eustice speculated the controversy could be stoked by sour grapes by a soldier who was passed over for the promotion to command sergeant major that went to Walz.

Tim Walz falsely claimed he carried weapons 'in war' in resurfaced clip: 'Absolutely false' Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz falsely claimed that he carried weapons “in war” in a resurfaced clip that JD Vance blasted this week as another example of the Democratic vice presidential candidate using “stolen valor.”1

But there is no evidence that Walz was ever engaged in active combat, and he has acknowledged as much, according to a 2018 interview with Minnesota Public Radio. "I know that there are certainly folks that did far more than I did…

I'm glad to see you derps lying your asses off about Walz's service record. The more you bleat and bloviate about it, the worse you -- and your #TangerineDraftDodgerTyrant, look. This is a chapter straight out of "How to Lose Elections for Dummies." :laugh:
Take a hike, toxic bitch.

It's funny how time works in your world
Feb 2005 - Walz files to run for Congress
May 2005 Walz retirement from guard happens (Paperwork would have been filed months before.)
July 2005 - Battalion 1-125 gets orders to prepare for deployment
Fall 2005 - Battalion 1-125 starts training
March 2006 Battalion 1-125 is actually deployed to Iraq

Oh yuck. Facts again. What is it about us Lefties and our insistence on facts rather than scurrilous gossip? lol

National Guard report refutes Tim Walz's claim of actually toting war weapons 'in war

“"I spent 25 years in the Army and I hunt. I’ve been voting for common sense legislation that protects the Second Amendment, but we can do background checks. We can research the impacts of gun violence. We can make sure those weapons of war, that I carried in war, are only carried in war," Walz said in his speech, aiming toward voters who don't want guns on the streets.

Stolen valor.

So he retired as a Command Sargent Major? Right?
No...he retired as a Master Sergeant...which is what I have told you several times.

He was retired as a Master Sergeant.

He was not demoted, He served as a Command Sergeant Major until his retirement...and would have continued as such had he not retired.

Strangely the men in his unit say the same thing about him. And so does the real Command Sargent Major that actually went to Iraq in his place. Can you imagine an army that can just pick and choose when they want to serve. Deploying in Italy? OK I'll go there they have great pizza. You want me to go to Iraq no way . I hate goat meat.
How do you even look in the mirror at yourself.

You are disgusting.

Yes I agree it is a shame she chose a FAKE war hero instead. But I'm glad he didn't get killed when he carried his rifle into war anyway aren't you? She sure made a weird choice didn't she.
well I do like Duckworth but I don't think the country is ready for 2 women running the country.
same with mayor Pete, the country is not ready for a gay VP, or President.
Have a nice day

Are you listening J. D?​

are-you-listening-j-d-v0-myndskp7qfhd1.jpeg

I'm not sure why you think that but. Bottom line is i she would have been a Much better choice... You have a lovely day as well
well for one thing Duckworth is a REAL war hero.
and she would have negated any advantage Trump and the Right thought they got with Vance.
here you have a woman who flew a Helicopter in a war zone , got shot down by an RPG , had her legs blown off , she then came back became a Congressmen then went on to become a two term Senator, that has a really good voting record in both the House and Senate.
Have a nice day

I think a lot of people think there were better choices but she picked who she picked so the Dems will go with it.
Have a nice day

well for one thing Duckworth is a REAL war hero.
and she would have negated any advantage Trump and the Right thought they got with Vance.
here you have a woman who flew a Helicopter in a war zone , got shot down by an RPG , had her legs blown off , she then came back became a Congressmen then went on to become a two term Senator, that has a really good voting record in both the House and Senate.
Have a nice day
She was a hero... And she would have been far better... Are you not understanding that I agree with you on this? I'm not the problem you gave with JD.... He didn't lie about his service... No one would have Questioned Tim's if he hadn't lied...

Back