Tim Walz left National Guard Battalion 'Hanging"

She was a hero... And she would have been far better... Are you not understanding that I agree with you on this? I'm not the problem you gave with JD.... He didn't lie about his service... No one would have Questioned Tim's if he hadn't lied...
I made a statement that Duckworth would blow the rights heads off and you asked my why.
so I told you.
and I know you are agreeing with me on Duckworth.
JD sat behind a desk and wrote stories about people like her.
the real was heroes
Have a nice day .

Nothing you post is true.

Everyone here knows it.

If it WERE true, you'd post links and support it - but you know you're lying - just as everyone else does.

You actually think you serve your party by lying. You don't.
Good luck having your already debunked lies stick. Ta ta!

40nvfd2waghd1.jpeg

I'm glad to see you derps lying your asses off about Walz's service record. The more you bleat and bloviate about it, the worse you -- and your #TangerineDraftDodgerTyrant -- look. This is a chapter straight out of "How to Lose Elections for Dummies." :laugh:
we have video proof you gas lighting shit stain

It's funny how time works in your world
Feb 2005 - Walz files to run for Congress
May 2005 Walz retirement from guard happens (Paperwork would have been filed months before.)
July 2005 - Battalion 1-125 gets orders to prepare for deployment
Fall 2005 - Battalion 1-125 starts training
March 2006 Battalion 1-125 is actually deployed to Iraq

Walz DID NOT have to retire before he ran for Congress. But I guess it would be hard to run if he had HONORED his COMMITMENT and gone to Iraq like the rest of his men did. Regardless he is NOT a retired Command Sargent Major he is a Master Sargent and that is what his retirement reflects. He lied on his bio and claimed a rank that he does not hold and that is stolen valor. Walz put his own personal ambitions before the well being of his men.

I made a statement that Duckworth would blow the rights heads off and you asked my why.
so I told you.
and I know you are agreeing with me on Duckworth.
JD sat behind a desk and wrote stories about people like her.
the real was heroes
Have a nice day .
At least JD Vance did everything his country asked him to do and he went to a war zone unlike Tampon Tim.

The Trump campaign says Mr Walz “continues telling the lie that he retired as a Command Sergeant Major”.

His official biography on the Minnesota state website says “Command Sergeant Major Walz retired from the 1-125th Field Artillery Battalion in 2005.”

He did reach the rank of command sergeant major near the end of his service, but he officially retired one rank below as a master sergeant.

A national guard spokesperson told the BBC that “his rank reverted to master sergeant on May 15th, 2005, for benefit purposes because he did not complete additional coursework at the US Army Sergeants Major Academy. He retired the following day.”
bbc.com

A lie by Tampon Tim, among many.

Back