Tim Walz left National Guard Battalion 'Hanging"

Walz objected to the Iraq war. He announced his intention to retire months in advance, then quit in order to run for Congress as a peace voice. Iraq was George Bush's bullshit way out of Afghanistan which threatened to become a standoff in the mountains.
He served when deployed to Italy but quit when deployed to Iraq. You just can't find good pasta in Iraq.

Walz objected to the Iraq war. He announced his intention to retire months in advance, then quit in order to run for Congress as a peace voice. Iraq was George Bush's bullshit way out of Afghanistan which threatened to become a standoff in the mountains.
But to hear the MAGATs tell it, he "deserted" his unit. :rolleyes:

A rather odd point of view considering that they worship the fake bone-spur draft-dodging vets are "suckers and losers" #ex-IMPOTUSx2.

Tammy would have been a much better choice... Is that your point?
You're so full of shit. If Duckworth had been tapped, you would be dutifully repeating the racist slurs and denigrating her service and her sacrifice with your Breithbart-issued talking points. If Harris had chosen Jesus Himself, you'd find something nasty to say about Him. "Too radical," "long-haired hippie," "No wife, hangs out with a bunch of guys, must be gay," "Not a Christian," etc. :laugh:

But to hear the MAGATs tell it, he "deserted" his unit. :rolleyes:

A rather odd point of view considering that they worship the fake bone-spur draft-dodging vets are "suckers and losers" #ex-IMPOTUSx2.
Strangely the men in his unit say the same thing about him. And so does the real Command Sargent Major that actually went to Iraq in his place. Can you imagine an army that can just pick and choose when they want to serve. Deploying in Italy? OK I'll go there they have great pizza. You want me to go to Iraq no way . I hate goat meat.

You're so full of shit. If Duckworth had been tapped, you would be dutifully repeating the racist slurs and denigrating her service and her sacrifice with your Breithbart-issued talking points. If Harris had chosen Jesus Himself, you'd find something nasty to say about Him. "Too radical," "long-haired hippie," "No wife, hangs out with a bunch of guys, must be gay," "Not a Christian," etc. :laugh:
So now you are a clairvoyant too. :rofl2: Let's face it Harris would have never picked Jesus because He was Jewish :rofl2:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TOP
So now you are a clairvoyant too. :rofl2:
One doesn't need to have ESP abilities to predict the future from the past. Here, have a meme chosen esp. for you, and then run along and bother someone else, lil twat. lol

5PhDg1h.jpg

I'm not sure why you think that but. Bottom line is i she would have been a Much better choice... You have a lovely day as well
IMO there were several better choices , Duckworth / Kelly and some others .
but she choose Walz , I am not sure it was bad judgment but IMO there were better people that would have blown Trump and Vance off the map.
so I guess that's who it is going to be.
Have a nice day

IMO there were several better choices , Duckworth / Kelly and some others .
but she choose Walz , I am not sure it was bad judgment but IMO there were better people that would have blown Trump and Vance off the map.
so I guess that's who it is going to be.
Have a nice day
Ok...thanks for the confirmation...

Back