Tim Walz left National Guard Battalion 'Hanging"

Veterans groups hit back at J.D. Vance for claiming Tim Walz had 'stolen valor'

Veterans and pro-vet groups, however, are hitting back at Vance for questioning Walz's service and rank.

Sarah K. Burris
Two REAL Command Sargent Majors that have direct knowledge of Walz actions, one replaced him in Iraq when he cut and ran, say Walz is a traitor.

Last edited:
harriswalz2024-this-is-a-great-sub-v0-i9o4f1zlqbhd1.jpeg
Walz: Lets cut perfectly good body parts off of minors. And let's take your kids from you if you object.

Am I killing people with my computer?

You advocate for a system - Communism - that killed more than 200 million peace time civilians in the 20th century. One could say you're fomenting mass murder.

Oh and Mind your own business and CALL THE SNITCH LINE.

Stolen Valor Walz has a LOT of explaining to do....

Tim Walz left National Guard Battalion 'Hanging"

“On May 16th, 2005, [Walz] quit, betraying his country, leaving the 1-125th Field Artillery Battalion and its Soldiers hanging; without its senior Non-Commissioned Officer, as the battalion prepared for war,”

Tim Walz left National Guard battalion ‘hanging,’ ‘slithered out the door’ before Iraq deployment: vets
Veterans have accused Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz of “embellishing” his military career and abandoning his National Guard battalion, highlighting that the now-vice presidential pick for the Democrats never served in combat and retired from service ahead of his unit’s 2005 deployment to Iraq.

Tim Walz left National Guard battalion 'hanging,' 'slithered out the door' before Iraq deployment: vets

Debunked.

votevet.jpg

Back