Tire gauge-gate

LMAO... for some reason I read that as...

"to leaning: blah blah blah"

your fault.

:)

One thing we know about you is that you don’t find the election funny. You are always hopping around here like a chimpanzee hit with a cow prodder, as Cawacko and I were discussing on his personal blog last week. He agreed with me btw! lol

One thing we know about you is that you don’t find the election funny. You are always hopping around here like a chimpanzee hit with a cow prodder, as Cawacko and I were discussing on his personal blog last week. He agreed with me btw! lol

So I have been demoted again to a chimp?

Well shit, when did THAT happen?

Sorry if I can't get excited about either candidate. I think I will vote for Cynthia McKinney if she is on the ballot in my state. I am the most relaxed I have been in the last 2 1/2 decades of presidential politics........and I like it. :)

It’s called “Cawacko Unplugged”, and it’s got a lot of stuff about basketball and girls. Some of it’s a bit vulgar for my taste. I can’t believe he hasn’t PM’d you an invite. I’m kind of surprised.

It’s called “Cawacko Unplugged”, and it’s got a lot of stuff about basketball and girls. Some of it’s a bit vulgar for my taste. I can’t believe he hasn’t PM’d you an invite. I’m kind of surprised.

He is likely to timid to have me read that tripe. He knows I mock him enough as it is. He wouldn't want to provide me with any more ammunition.

Back