Tlaib is not pro-Hamas

“I do not support the targeting and killing of civilians, whether in Israel or Palestine,” Tlaib first told the Advance on Wednesday. “The fact that some have suggested otherwise is offensive and rooted in bigoted assumptions about my faith and ethnicity.”

https://michiganadvance.com/2023/10...ng-her-stance-on-violence-in-israel-and-gaza/

Do have a quote of her saying she condemns Hamas for actually targeting and killing Israeli citizens? She always has a lot to say about Israels targeting and killing civilians.

Read her quote again.

Oh I did. This is from your link

“I grieve the Palestinian and Israeli lives lost yesterday, today, and every day,” Tlaib said. “I am determined as ever to fight for a just future where everyone can live in peace, without fear and with true freedom, equal rights, and human dignity. The path to that future must include lifting the blockade, ending the occupation and dismantling the apartheid system that creates the suffocating, dehumanizing conditions that can lead to resistance.

“The failure to recognize the violent reality of living under siege, occupation, and apartheid makes no one safer,” she said. “No person, no child anywhere should have to suffer or live in fear of violence. We cannot ignore the humanity in each other. As long as our country provides billions in unconditional funding to support the apartheid government, this heartbreaking cycle of violence will continue.”

I especially like the bullshit about everyone can live in peace without fear yet one of the stated goals of Hamas is to eradicate Jews, not the state of Israel or the Israeli military but Jews from the face of the earth.

Israel has been out of Gaza for 18 years. In 18 years what has Hamas done to make life better for Palestinians?

BTW I don't see a single word where she condemns Hamas.

“I grieve the Palestinian and Israeli lives lost yesterday, today, and every day,” Tlaib said. “I am determined as ever to fight for a just future where everyone can live in peace, without fear and with true freedom, equal rights, and human dignity. The path to that future must include lifting the blockade, ending the occupation and dismantling the apartheid system that creates the suffocating, dehumanizing conditions that can lead to resistance.

“The failure to recognize the violent reality of living under siege, occupation, and apartheid makes no one safer,” she said. “No person, no child anywhere should have to suffer or live in fear of violence. We cannot ignore the humanity in each other. As long as our country provides billions in unconditional funding to support the apartheid government, this heartbreaking cycle of violence will continue.”

I especially like the bullshit about everyone can live in peace without fear yet one of the stated goals of Hamas is to eradicate Jews, not the state of Israel or the Israeli military but Jews from the face of the earth.

Israel has been out of Gaza for 18 years. In 18 years what has Hamas done to make life better for Palestinians?

I told you to read the quote, ffs.

“I do not support the targeting and killing of civilians, whether in Israel or Palestine

I told you to read the quote, ffs.

“I do not support the targeting and killing of civilians, whether in Israel or Palestine

That's not a condemnation of Hamas. She then goes on to point what what she finds reprehensible about Israel. I want to her quote that says Hamas is evil for "targeting and killing" Jews. Good luck finding it.

Read her quote again.

She's backpedaling just like this is a backpedal: https://www.dw.com/en/trump-condemns-us-capitol-riot-as-calls-grow-for-his-removal/a-56165270
Outgoing US President Donald Trump released a video on Thursday addressing the attacks on the US Capitol in his first post on Twitter since being locked out of his account.

"Like all Americans, I am outraged by the lawlessness, violence and mayhem," he said while calling the attack "heinous."

He said the rioters "defiled the seat of democracy" and added: "to those who broke the law, you will pay."

That's not a condemnation of Hamas. She then goes on to point what what she finds reprehensible about Israel. I want to her quote that says Hamas is evil for "targeting and killing" Jews. Good luck finding it.

She did not say "except" or "with the exception of".

Nice effort though. You cannot prove she supports terrorism.

She did not say "except" or "with the exception of".

Nice effort though. You cannot prove she supports terrorism.

This is the same idiocy as the morons who say they don't agree with abortion but believe people should have the choice to get an abortion. I'm not sure how many times you people need to hear it but not everyone is as stupid as you people are.

This is the same idiocy as the morons who say they don't agree with abortion but believe people should have the choice to get an abortion. I'm not sure how many times you people need to hear it but not everyone is as stupid as you people are.

You can disagree with something and yet support people's right to it. Such as Marijuana.

Yak just proved he is in favor of Federal Authoritarian Rule over individual choice. No wonder you and the Democrats are so much alike.

You can disagree with something and yet support people's right to it. Such as Marijuana.

Right so she is fine with the Hamas targeting and killing Israeli civilians. It's their right according to her because of Israel's "occupation", even though they left Gaza 18 years ago and their "apartheid government.

Right so she is fine with the Hamas targeting and killing Israeli civilians. It's their right according to her because of Israel's "occupation", even though they left Gaza 18 years ago and their "apartheid government.

Lol good effort. She doesn't support terrorism.

Her mother is in Palestine. Her parents were born there. I suppose their living under Israel's iron hand has given them a different perspective. how Palestinians live. [video=youtube;d8K16dt174g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8K16dt174g[/vide]
Yes, like post-Civil War Southerners living under the Iron Fist of abusive Yankees. I get it.

What I don't condone is those pissed-off Southerners attacking and murdering Yankee civilians, including women and children, to express their ire. YMMV

The highlighted sections in red are all, essentially, baldfaced lies by Tlaib. She recites these as a mantra that the radical Left uses commonly with the Israel-Palestine situation.

If anything, Israel is the one under siege facing constant rocket and terrorist attacks. Occupation? Who controls Gaza? How many Jews live in Gaza? How does Israel control Gaza? The West Bank? Who controls that? Apartheid? What Tlaib means is that a two-state solution is unacceptable. That's the only way to interpret that. Okay, then Tlaib is in favor of a one-state solution. Which state gets eliminated, Israel or Palestine in that?

She wants no one in that region to live in fear. Which side is constantly launching unprovoked attacks on the other?

Tlaib, like the radical Left in general, recognize she, they, can't just come out and say they're for the destruction of Israel. So, they instead use weasel words to try and say it in a way that sugar coats the turd it is. It's like the student at UCSD caught in the same trap.

Back