Tlaib is not pro-Hamas

“I do not support the targeting and killing of civilians, whether in Israel or Palestine,” Tlaib first told the Advance on Wednesday. “The fact that some have suggested otherwise is offensive and rooted in bigoted assumptions about my faith and ethnicity.”

https://michiganadvance.com/2023/10...ng-her-stance-on-violence-in-israel-and-gaza/

"There is no problem so big or overwhelming that lying through your fucking teeth can't solve it." - democrat Maxim

You rightys are so daft. Why do you say the Palestinians are protecting Hamas? The Palestinian people are powerless.
Tunnels are what feed Palestinians. They have real value in getting food and fuel from the outside.
You said they should be more angry and Hamas than Israel. You must have something to evaluate with. I suppose Palestinians should accept their repression and lives without power. Israel has been in control of them for generations. I suppose the bible gives them that right.

I didn't say that, you have reading comprehension issues.

I said that they voted for Hamas, because they did. I did not say they were "protecting Hamas" I said Hamas was using them, illegally, as shields by placing Military targets beneath civilian housing and hospitals. I noted that that it is illegal (a war crime in fact) to do this, and placed the blame on Hamas. I did note that these folks should be pissed that these Hamas folks they elected to lead them have placed their lives in danger and act appropriately, as should our press. They should recognize that these folks have very little power, and are in danger from both their elected representatives (Hamas) and because they are often forced, by their elected leaders, to stay in these areas to be used as human shields and later propaganda as actions are taken to remove Hamas from power.

Hamas is 100% the bad guy in that.

With Tlaib I noted that instead of being angry at the folks who put the "palestinians" in danger, Hamas. I noted that she does not place the blame for that danger where it belongs, at the feet of Hamas.

From what I said you came up with "why are you saying they are protecting Hamas"... *sigh*... I am not.

Hamas did not attack Palestinian hospitals. They have not killed over 7000 Palestinian civilians. They did not bomb their homes and kill their families.
That was Israel. Yet you think they should be "more angry" at Hamas. How does that make sense? Hamas did a terrible thing to the Israeli people. Those people are angry at Hamas. They have a right to be.
So what do you use for anger units? How much more angry should they be at someone who did not bomb them and kill them over somebody who did?
This shield crap is annoying. Hamas has a network of tunnels. They are underground or gone. So how is the using them foe a shield?

Why do you hate Jews?

You rightys are so daft. Why do you say the Palestinians are protecting Hamas? The Palestinian people are powerless.
Tunnels are what feed Palestinians. They have real value in getting food and fuel from the outside.
You said they should be more angry and Hamas than Israel. You must have something to evaluate with. I suppose Palestinians should accept their repression and lives without power. Israel has been in control of them for generations. I suppose the bible gives them that right.

You and that bitch both hate Jews. That is obvious.

I feel like it would have been helpful to have Moon around during these times...I never understood Moon's claims to be fine with Jews but cant stand Zionists.

You and that bitch both hate Jews. That is obvious.

You are obviously not too bright. To me, everyone has a clean slate. I do not judge people by group or color, but by what they say and do. Why would I hate Jews? I think it is terrible how Israel has treated Palestinians for generations. It is wrong. But that is the government, not the people. If you suppress people long enough, they will react. Sadly, they cannot touch the policymakers, so the pain is visited upon the people.

You are obviously not too bright. To me, everyone has a clean slate. I do not judge people by group or color, but by what they say and do. Why would I hate Jews? I think it is terrible how Israel has treated Palestinians for generations. It is wrong. But that is the government, not the people. If you suppress people long enough, they will react. Sadly, they cannot touch the policymakers, so the pain is visited upon the people.

Do you see only blame on the Israelis and none on the Muslims/Arabs/Iranians?

Do you see only blame on the Israelis and none on the Muslims/Arabs/Iranians?

The blame is on those who have power. Palestinians are not masters of their destiny. Hamas has blame too. They acted in violence attacking Jewish people, which does not address the problem. Religions cause war and strife. Christianity, Islam, and almost all other religions create violence. Iran seems to be stirring up shit. However, they were willing to stop the creation of a nuclear weapon. Israel made one.
A true religious belief would not allow a nation to treat people like the Jews have treated Palestinians.

The blame is on those who have power. Palestinians are not masters of their destiny. Hamas has blame too. They acted in violence attacking Jewish people, which does not address the problem. Religions cause war and strife. Christianity, Islam, and almost all other religions create violence. Iran seems to be stirring up shit. However, they were willing to stop the creation of a nuclear weapon. Israel made one.
A true religious belief would not allow a nation to treat people like the Jews have treated Palestinians.
Not seems, Iran has been the shit-stirrer for decades.

Iran isn't willing to stop developing nukes. The previous agreement was a delaying tactic.

So you do not condemn Hamas for the attack on a music festival? It's you who is not too bright :palm:

So you do not condemn Hamas for the attack on a music festival? It's you who is not too bright :palm:

That's a given, Nutberg is a loony!

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20231103_175022.jpg
    20231103_175022.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Shut the fuck up you twat, you just have absolutely no understanding of the background to all this, totally ignorant.

When I was a young child, growing up in Egypt, my grandfather would take me with him on Fridays to pray at Al-Azhar Mosque. On that central day of prayer for Muslims, he would tell me, “don't go out and play with your friends... you should go and attack the Jews.”

https://www.express.co.uk/comment/ex...s-killing-jews

“I do not support the targeting and killing of civilians, whether in Israel or Palestine,” Tlaib first told the Advance on Wednesday. “The fact that some have suggested otherwise is offensive and rooted in bigoted assumptions about my faith and ethnicity.”

/

What is the correct reprisal strategy in response to the Palestinian attack on innocent Israeli civilians?
Shall we change the rules in mid-fight?

Shut the fuck up you twat, you just have absolutely no understanding of the background to all this, totally ignorant.

When I was a young child, growing up in Egypt, my grandfather would take me with him on Fridays to pray at Al-Azhar Mosque. On that central day of prayer for Muslims, he would tell me, “don't go out and play with your friends... you should go and attack the Jews.”

The link is dead. You were an Irish Muslim? WTF?

Rude and stupid. I see why you are a Trumpy.

Back