Tlaib is not pro-Hamas

"Rather than acknowledge the voice and perspective of the only Palestinian American in Congress, my colleagues have resorted to distorting my positions in resolutions filled with obvious lies," Tlaib said in a statement.

Tlaib said she has "repeatedly denounced the horrific targeting and killing of civilians by Hamas and the Israeli government" and "mourned the Israeli and Palestinian lives lost."

https://www.axios.com/2023/11/08/rashida-tlaib-censure-israel-hamas

She's backpedaling just like this is a backpedal: https://www.dw.com/en/trump-condemns-us-capitol-riot-as-calls-grow-for-his-removal/a-56165270
Outgoing US President Donald Trump released a video on Thursday addressing the attacks on the US Capitol in his first post on Twitter since being locked out of his account.

"Like all Americans, I am outraged by the lawlessness, violence and mayhem," he said while calling the attack "heinous."

He said the rioters "defiled the seat of democracy" and added: "to those who broke the law, you will pay."

Mr. Tiny Penis, in your rage typing, you forgot to preface your post with, BUT TRUMP!!!!!

Oh I did. This is from your link

“I grieve the Palestinian and Israeli lives lost yesterday, today, and every day,” Tlaib said. “I am determined as ever to fight for a just future where everyone can live in peace, without fear and with true freedom, equal rights, and human dignity. The path to that future must include lifting the blockade, ending the occupation and dismantling the apartheid system that creates the suffocating, dehumanizing conditions that can lead to resistance.

“The failure to recognize the violent reality of living under siege, occupation, and apartheid makes no one safer,” she said. “No person, no child anywhere should have to suffer or live in fear of violence. We cannot ignore the humanity in each other. As long as our country provides billions in unconditional funding to support the apartheid government, this heartbreaking cycle of violence will continue.”

I especially like the bullshit about everyone can live in peace without fear yet one of the stated goals of Hamas is to eradicate Jews, not the state of Israel or the Israeli military but Jews from the face of the earth.

Israel has been out of Gaza for 18 years. In 18 years what has Hamas done to make life better for Palestinians?

BTW I don't see a single word where she condemns Hamas.

Note in that, that she again uses the word "apartheid." That is a cover for Palestinians rejecting a two-state solution, which in turn, implies the destruction of Israel so there is only one remaining state, Palestine.
Now, I get that Tlaib isn't particularly bright and probably is just parroting what others she politically agrees with are spouting, but she is in a position where her words make a difference and when she uses a term like apartheid she better damn well know what it means and implies.

She additionally says "...ending the occupation." Occupation of what? Israel left Gaza completely in 2006. There has been no Israeli presence there since. Palestinians have had complete control.

She also mentions a "blockade." The only--ONLY--reason entry and exit from Gaza is tightly controlled by BOTH Egypt and Israel, is to prevent terrorists and smugglers from entering and leaving. If those two problems--created entirely by the Palestinians--didn't exist, Gaza wouldn't need tight border controls. Neither Egypt nor Israel decided those controls were needed without the problems Palestinians and their terrorist groups created.

Tlaib supports terrorism, it's that simple. When she gets caught where that's obvious, she tries to backpedal and weasel out of her true thoughts because they are politically inconvenient for her.

Mr. Tiny Penis, in your rage typing, you forgot to preface your post with, BUT TRUMP!!!!!

Why do you support him, Herr Winziger Schwanz? Please convince me why I should support a lying, adulterous, draft-dodging, traitorous pedophile?

If you can't give an intelligent answer, would it help if I asked Damo to give you your balls back? Did you lose your brains too when you were banned, Legion?

Why do you support him, Herr Winziger Schwanz? Please convince me why I should support a lying, adulterous, draft-dodging, traitorous pedophile?

If you can't give an intelligent answer, would it help if I asked Damo to give you your balls back? Did you lose your brains too when you were banned, Legion?

He's still on the membership list. Is he postbanned?

Mr. Tiny Penis,

14n-31st4m_t3-jpg.1378123

I told you months ago I was, and still am, a DeSantis man but you knew that didn't you?
Tell us all who you support.

Last edited:
Mr. Tiny Penis,
https://www.1911addicts.com/cdn-cgi...ts.com/attachments/14n-31st4m_t3-jpg.1378123/

I told you months ago I was, and still am, a DeSantis man but you knew that didn't you?
Tell us all who you support.
Herr Winziger Schwanz, if you took your balls back, you might resemble a man again. A gimp, but still a man.

If you were really a "DeSantis man", why do you spend so much time defending the traitorous, draft-dodging billionaire pedophile and so little time promoting Puddin' Hands?

Nikki first, whoever is on the LP ticket second.

6eb9op.jpg

Note in that, that she again uses the word "apartheid."...

She's an extremist which is a good reason for the Democrats voting to censure her.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/co...aib-israel-hamas-palestine-remarks-rcna124005
House censures Rep. Rashida Tlaib over Israel remarks
Tlaib, the only Palestinian American in Congress, has faced increased scrutiny for her comments after the Oct. 7 Hamas attack on Israel.

The censure resolution, authored by Rep. Rich McCormick, R-Ga., passed 234 to 188, with 22 Democrats voting for it and four Republicans opposing the measure. A censure vote only requires a simple majority to pass.

The resolution censures Tlaib, D-Mich., for “promoting false narratives regarding the October 7, 2023, Hamas attack on Israel and for calling for the destruction of the state of Israel.”

Herr Winziger Schwanz, if you took your balls back, you might resemble a man again. A gimp, but still a man.

If you were really a "DeSantis man", why do you spend so much time defending the traitorous, draft-dodging billionaire pedophile and so little time promoting Puddin' Hands?

Nikki first, whoever is on the LP ticket second.

6eb9op.jpg

I thought the government fired that whackjob... The luggage stealing little faggot, whatever its name is...

Note in that, that she again uses the word "apartheid." That is a cover for Palestinians rejecting a two-state solution, which in turn, implies the destruction of Israel so there is only one remaining state, Palestine.
Now, I get that Tlaib isn't particularly bright and probably is just parroting what others she politically agrees with are spouting, but she is in a position where her words make a difference and when she uses a term like apartheid she better damn well know what it means and implies.

She additionally says "...ending the occupation." Occupation of what? Israel left Gaza completely in 2006. There has been no Israeli presence there since. Palestinians have had complete control.

She also mentions a "blockade." The only--ONLY--reason entry and exit from Gaza is tightly controlled by BOTH Egypt and Israel, is to prevent terrorists and smugglers from entering and leaving. If those two problems--created entirely by the Palestinians--didn't exist, Gaza wouldn't need tight border controls. Neither Egypt nor Israel decided those controls were needed without the problems Palestinians and their terrorist groups created.

Tlaib supports terrorism, it's that simple. When she gets caught where that's obvious, she tries to backpedal and weasel out of her true thoughts because they are politically inconvenient for her.

Gaza is circled with "security fences" and patrolled by the military. Use "Ghetto fencing" if you seek an appropriate term. The unemployment rate before this mess was 50 percent. More than 50 schools have been destroyed by Israel along with hospitals and homes. I doubt Palestinians want that kind of "normalization".

Gaza is circled with "security fences" and patrolled by the military. Use "Ghetto fencing" if you seek an appropriate term. The unemployment rate before this mess was 50 percent. More than 50 schools have been destroyed by Israel along with hospitals and homes. I doubt Palestinians want that kind of "normalization".

Which side made that necessary? When Hamas and other terrorist groups use schools, hospitals, and homes as military installations, they are the ones causing their targeting and destruction.

Gaza is circled with "security fences" and patrolled by the military. Use "Ghetto fencing" if you seek an appropriate term.

The unemployment rate before this mess was 50 percent. More than 50 schools have been destroyed by Israel along with hospitals and homes. I doubt Palestinians want that kind of "normalization".

Are you saying the Israelis have lined off 25 miles of Gazan beachfront?

It appears making suicide vests and rockets isn't a huge market in Gaza.

Maybe if they didn't call for Israels and Jewish eradication , Israel should help them in their goal ?

Maybe if they didn't call for Israels and Jewish eradication , Israel should help them in their goal ?

That's my theory too.

It's like asking an African-American family to support the neo-Nazi family next door that keeps attacking the African-American family with rocks, rotten eggs and the occasional pistol shot.

No chance. Israel has been nibbling at their land and their rights for decades.
Palestine has no chance of taking Israel out, Israel is in the process if taking Palestine out right now.

No chance. Israel has been nibbling at their land and their rights for decades.
Palestine has no chance of taking Israel out, Israel is in the process if taking Palestine out right now.

If we get a winner and this shit ends for good, I'm good with that outcome.

“I do not support the targeting and killing of civilians, whether in Israel or Palestine,” Tlaib first told the Advance on Wednesday. “The fact that some have suggested otherwise is offensive and rooted in bigoted assumptions about my faith and ethnicity.”

https://michiganadvance.com/2023/10...ng-her-stance-on-violence-in-israel-and-gaza/

Yet she retweets "From The River to The Sea" memes.

kennypower-FU.gif

You fucking tard. That's why she was censured by Congress today. She was also wearing a Pally bandana in Congress today. She really should be removed.

Omar, too.

Back