To all Trumpers!Get violent, get dead

YOU are the one that is talking about murdering people you disagree with...
You are the ones promoting violence WHEN YOU LOSE

WE WILL OFF YOUR VIOLENT ASSES F YOU GET VIOLENT

If you don’t get violent nothing will happen to you

Think about that you stupid russian tool

The American authorities will have every right to blow you away if you try violence again

Move to Russia if you don’t like it

Reminds me of one of those annoying yappy little dogs, when a big dog wanders into its territory. The thing snarls, snaps, yaps, barks, and whines in a building, terrified, frenzy, until it gives a final lurch, and it strokes out dead. The big dog yawns, and finds a cool spot on the tile for a nap.

-

Your shit will be offed immediately this time

You follow your orders from trump to kill Americans

You will die and LOSE
As far as I know, when Trump screamed for MAGAs to show up and Stop the Steal on J6, every single MAGA moron on JPP either couldn't ask for the day off work, or their wife wouldn't allow them to attend the revolution.

Dance all your evil violent dances

You will be dropped by the police and national guard if you try to kill Americans because your fat orange asshole LOSER loses this election

You are the ones promoting violence WHEN YOU LOSE

WE WILL OFF YOUR VIOLENT ASSES F YOU GET VIOLENT

If you don’t get violent nothing will happen to you

Think about that you stupid russian tool

The only one making threats of violence is you, psycho-twat. @Geeko Sportivo - notice how it is ALWAYS you filthy Stalinists advocating violence - every fucking time...

I know the meth and the vodka make Truthy more aggressive, but she's just saying what your filthy, traitorous party promotes.

Dance all your evil violent dances
You will be dropped by the police and national guard if you try to kill Americans because your fat orange asshole LOSER loses this election
My bet is that the violence will be far worse, far more widespread, and nonstop if Trump is elected. That's what the Left did in 2016.

Back