To all Trumpers!Get violent, get dead

As far as I know, when Trump screamed for MAGAs to show up and Stop the Steal on J6, every single MAGA moron on JPP either couldn't ask for the day off work, or their wife wouldn't allow them to attend the revolution.

If only that had happened.

Good that you've aligned yourself with a homicidal psychopath - just in case anyone wondered how the holocaust, killing fields, and cultural revolution happened.

JPP Marxists are practical drooling over the dream of genocidal terror against enemies of the democrat Reich.

Why were they there? So far, you have said it was a peaceful tour with some rowdies.

Why were they there?
I stated very clearly, it was a 3-hour riot. Riots often have no specific purpose.

I stated very clearly, it was a 3-hour riot. Riots often have no specific purpose.

So, there was no reason they were there. Just bored, eh?

Truly amazing the effort you make to ignore the truth. It really is. You spend more time pretending there is nothing to know.
I do know it wasn't an "Insurrection."

That doesn't mean I necessarily know what other reasons they had for rioting.

The only one making threats of violence is you, psycho-twat. @Geeko Sportivo - notice how it is ALWAYS you filthy Stalinists advocating violence - every fucking time...

I know the meth and the vodka make Truthy more aggressive, but she's just saying what your filthy, traitorous party promotes.
What do you suggest the police do if you try to kill Americans for trump?

Should they offer to reload your gun?

When has any prediction of yours been correct?
Usually...

If you don't get help at charter, get help somewhere.
The cops and the national guard will still shoot you if you try to kill Americans because your cult king lost

They won’t stop to consult me

So your lame assed pretense at an excuse to murder Americans by insulting me personally is pretty failed huh dumb ass Russian whore boy

Usually...

Peaceful protests are an American tradition you shit bag proud boy fluffer

This one had an exact purpose: to interrupt and prevent the counting of electoral votes and announcement by the Vice President of the winner of Presidential election. Irrelevant that doing that would have meant what those attacking the Capitol thought it would mean. It was an
attempted insurrection all the same. The fact it could not have worked doesn't change its intent and insurrection is about intent. The assholes
intended to stop Biden from taking office, i.e., insurrection

This one had an exact purpose: to interrupt and prevent the counting of electoral votes and announcement by the Vice President of the winner of Presidential election. Irrelevant that doing that would have meant what those attacking the Capitol thought it would mean. It was an
attempted insurrection all the same. The fact it could not have worked doesn't change its intent and insurrection is about intent. The assholes
intended to stop Biden from taking office, i.e., insurrection
It did nothing. I really--and I mean this--wish at least one of our Representatives or Senators had the cajónes to actually confront the rioters. That would have destroyed the entire Leftist argument.

ef23286c-057a-42e4-a761-59cd5b34b395_1140x641.png

Remember this idiot?

Less than 90 days before he was at the Capitol, he broke into the Arizona state capitol building. There, several state representatives and senators confronted him and they had a talk and then he left the building. So, there is precedent that the rioters would have stopped and left the building of their own accord had they been taken seriously by our elected officials.

Back