To all Trumpers!Get violent, get dead

The WOKE Death Cult is always looking for an excuse to cause pain....they are fundamentally sadistic.

Cheering the pain of others is one of their fav sports.

It did nothing. I really--and I mean this--wish at least one of our Representatives or Senators had the cajónes to actually confront the rioters. That would have destroyed the entire Leftist argument.

ef23286c-057a-42e4-a761-59cd5b34b395_1140x641.png

Remember this idiot?

Less than 90 days before he was at the Capitol, he broke into the Arizona state capitol building. There, several state representatives and senators confronted him and they had a talk and then he left the building. So, there is precedent that the rioters would have stopped and left the building of their own accord had they been taken seriously by our elected officials.
What if what if

That's a lie and you know it.
I know no such thing. The Left is extremely violent.

On the Right, violence is something individuals do. They can be extremely violent and rack up an impressive body count. But the violence remains that of individuals. Their violence is short-lived and usually over in a matter of hours, at most.

On the Left, violence is a group activity. That is, hundreds, even thousands of Leftists take to the streets and commit all sorts of violent acts. They rarely rack up some sort of body count but instead spread massive low-grade violence across whole city centers, universities, and such. The Left's violence can go on for days, weeks, even months.

In terms of monetary damage, the Left creates easily 10 to 100 times the losses and costs that Right wing damage causes.

I know no such thing. The Left is extremely violent.

On the Right, violence is something individuals do. They can be extremely violent and rack up an impressive body count. But the violence remains that of individuals. Their violence is short-lived and usually over in a matter of hours, at most.

On the Left, violence is a group activity. That is, hundreds, even thousands of Leftists take to the streets and commit all sorts of violent acts. They rarely rack up some sort of body count but instead spread massive low-grade violence across whole city centers, universities, and such. The Left's violence can go on for days, weeks, even months.

In terms of monetary damage, the Left creates easily 10 to 100 times the losses and costs that Right wing damage causes.
You're talking about the riots by blacks.

Back