Today at the grocery store

Because they aren't committing crimes, raping children, selling drugs.....the list is endless actually.

Plus they are white, I don't know many whites sneaking across the border illegally.

Immigrants commit fewer crimes than regular Americans. They also start more businesses. They pay taxes and cannot collect from them.

Immigrants commit fewer crimes than regular Americans. They also start more businesses. They pay taxes and cannot collect from them.

You are seriously going to say that the majority of businesses in America are created by immigrants rather than Americans?

Hahahahahaha

For open carry, it better be in a holster. If not, see how fast the cops pull you over for it. Even in a car, the gun can be out of a holster if it is locked in the glovebox or trunk of the vehicle.

A holster is not required unless you are in a car, or some other alternative such as some you mentioned.
I'm not saying it's a good idea to carry without a holster, but you can do it.

I get a good chuckle on the rare occasions that I see a Right Wing loon open carrying in a store.

They don't realize that they are jeopardizing their own safety. If I wanted their gun, I would have it in 30 seconds.
Feeling like getting damaged or killed, eh?
Whether or not I opted to put them out of their paranoid delusional misery would depend on my mood at the time.
You wouldn't have the chance.
I would probably opt for not doing prison time just to prove a point.
How about doing death?
I would probably give them their gun back, and tell them that the next time I won't be so patient.
Big talk for an idiot.

Immigrants commit fewer crimes than regular Americans.
Illegal immigrants have committed a crime just by entering the States. That is already more than most Americans.
They also start more businesses.
Like 'drug dealer', 'slave trader', 'spy', 'thug', 'welfare cheat', and 'hired voter'.
They pay taxes and cannot collect from them.
The only thing that collects taxes is the government, Nordbutt.

I get a good chuckle on the rare occasions that I see a Right Wing loon open carrying in a store.

They don't realize that they are jeopardizing their own safety. If I wanted their gun, I would have it in 30 seconds. Whether or not I opted to put them out of their paranoid delusional misery would depend on my mood at the time.

I would probably opt for not doing prison time just to prove a point.

I would probably give them their gun back, and tell them that the next time I won't be so patient.

you're fucking delusional. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Whether it's legal or not to walk around everywhere with a firearm shouldn't really be the issue.
Is it sane to walk around with a hunk of heavy metal dangling from you all the time?
Is it sane to think that you need to do that?

I suppose that if you're afraid of your own shadow and feel naked without a firearm,
you could stick a little .25 ACP peashooter in your pocket and not be TOO uncomfortable.
Or maybe a Derringer.

There are crackers, however, who go to church with assault rifles.

Why are there so many stupid dumb fucks in this nation?

Where did we go wrong?

Whether it's legal or not to walk around everywhere with a firearm shouldn't really be the issue.
Is it sane to walk around with a hunk of heavy metal dangling from you all the time?
Is it sane to think that you need to do that?

I suppose that if you're afraid of your own shadow and feel naked without a firearm,
you could stick a little .25 ACP peashooter in your pocket and not be TOO uncomfortable.
Or maybe a Derringer.

There are crackers, however, who go to church with assault rifles.

Why are there so many stupid dumb fucks in this nation?

Where did we go wrong?

liberalism is where we went wrong.

One of the only times i believe Tink is being truthful.

And perfectly illustrative of the derp right, who live in such fear and terror of everything while also being so ignorant, of the comparable crime threat that a white american citizen poses to her.

It is such a sad life to live. So incredibly pathetic. But also laughable and oh so true of the right.

derpy derp..........guarantee 95% of the time, you try that, you're going to end up dead.........guaranteed
LOL. How so? I can take any gun I please from an ammosexual who illustrates very poor judgement in public. It's much easier than you think.

LOL. How so? I can take any gun I please from an ammosexual who illustrates very poor judgement in public. It's much easier than you think.

it's good that you provided a qualifier, this time. Yes, if someone is not exercising situational awareness, it's pretty easy to have your weapon taken from you. I exercise situational awareness 24/7......you would not be taking my weapon away from me. Attempting to do so is going to get you killed.

Is there a reason why you don't already feel safe in a grocery store?

He is a pussy and a coward. And pretending to be a woman might be frowned on in 'her' circles. I guess someone can only be a 'real man' if they constantly live in a fear to the point that they have to lug a gun around all the time.

Hey, Nora, guess who else will have a gun you can see? An active shooter, dumb fuck.

Making pro and con arguments as to gun control legislation is in the end an absurdity.

People don't change their minds about things like this--ever.

Talking to somebody of the opposite opinion is a complete waste of time, and that should be obvious.

Talk to people on your own side about what to do to get your way...and not on the stupid internet, preferably.

Cyber-pissing on one another won't help either side win.

Back