Tomorrow the debunking will begin....

its-joever-were-barack.jpg
You hate people who love the American constitution huh

You Russians are like that

And isn’t it sad they don’t look at his job performance. This is why our nation is in trouble. They chose a conman, sexual assaulter over a man who is getting things done.
I don't think Biden did well last night, however his comments at least were fact-based, unlike trump's. And what really pissed me off was how much trump trashed America and Americans. This is the country where he made his millions (or so he says,) gamed the system and got away with years and years of grifting, sexual harassment and too much ugly behaviour to be counted. I never thought I'd see where a convicted felon had so many excuses made for him that he's still feels secure in running for president.

In spite of last night's debate, Biden has something that trump never had and never will have... character and class. All trump's money and he's still a sow's ear.

I don't think Biden did well last night, however his comments at least were fact-based, unlike trump's. And what really pissed me off was how much trump trashed America and Americans. This is the country where he made his millions (or so he says,) gamed the system and got away with years and years of grifting, sexual harassment and too much ugly behaviour to be counted. I never thought I'd see where a convicted felon had so many excuses made for him that he's still feels secure in running for president.

In spite of last night's debate, Biden has something that trump never had and never will have... character and class. All trump's money and he's still a sow's ear.
Bravo! Perfectly stated.

Back