Tomorrow the debunking will begin....

Biden will have to prove it in a bigger way than before and it's likely the debate will prove to be the kick in the ass the party and Biden needed as the campaign enters its closing months, especially for the party if Biden does not bounce back.

The challenge he faces needed to be sharpened. He wasn't going to win the 50-50 race where he's been stuck. It is going to get worse for him after his performance. You can be sure he's feeling his failure today.

We are going to see a different Biden if a different Biden is there. If a different Biden isn't there, we'll see a different candidate emerge from the convention.
Yes.

Biden’s only option at this point, if he can, is to get his ass out on the campaign trail and demonstrate that his performance last night was an anomaly. He’s got to be visible, often and energetic. I don’t think that will happen.

Joe Biden, thankfully, IS NOT TRUMP.

But his performance last night was AWFUL. And the word "awful" is more accurately/honestly described as "being kind" than as an exaggeration.

I am now older than Joe Biden would be were he to finish a second term, but, as has been pointed out by others, people age differently. After what I saw last night, I consider myself to be in better condition both mentally and physically than he.

Trump IS Trump...a disgusting, ignorant, incompetent, clueless, classless boor.

IT PAINS ME TO SAY IT, BUT NEITHER OF THOSE TWO MEN SHOULD BE OUR NEXT PRESIDENT.
So, on the job performance means nothing to you? Even the great Patrick Mahomes has had bad games, but he had won the Super Bowl several times. Biden is getting our country back on track! We are leading the world, again.

Truth sometimes hurts, doesn’t it?

Trump, in his best days, is not only incompetent, but a lying fucking crook.

Biden’s best days are gone. His performance last night was terrible. Abysmal. But a Biden administration will always be superior to anything that Trump puts together.

Delusional bullshit. You seem to be quite full of it.

Dumb

Obsessed

Mendacious

Egotistical

Rude

76 IQ

Awful is an exaggeration.

The important thing in most people's minds is.... HE'S NOT TRUMP.

boy-meets-world-laughing.gif

Lies mean nothing to you and the rest of the amoral Trumper crowd.

To most people, they show that the liar in question cannot be believed or trusted.

And no, both sides did not do it to anywhere near the same degree.

Awwwww SoMad, you triggered broh?

Back