Tomorrow the debunking will begin....

The press will fact check Trump's lies and pick apart the pile of BS he left on the stage.

The truth will come out.
This morning I did something I never do: flip between MSNBS and CNN. This is a hoot listening to them in full out panic mode.
Lies mean nothing and both sides did that. but it is the sharp contrast between those two candidates on the world stage.

Everyone also knows already that Trump is a greasy, lowlife sleazeball.
iu

This morning I did something I never do: flip between MSNBS and CNN. This is a hoot listening to them in full out panic mode.
Lies mean nothing and both sides did that. but it is the sharp contrast between those two candidates on the world stage.
Lies mean nothing to you and the rest of the amoral Trumper crowd.

To most people, they show that the liar in question cannot be believed or trusted.

And no, both sides did not do it to anywhere near the same degree.

Not really. At the hydration station folks will get water and gossip about coworkers and stay away from the nerds that are as into politics as we are. You and Desh will think that the 385 guests are all "real people" just entranced by our words because everyone cares like we do... but in reality, folks do not often pay much attention, if he does crappy enough it may be that only Trump supporters and us activist nerds will watch the second debate.

It just is how most folks are, they tend to avoid political conversations...

I think that, by the logic you are employing here, these people who don't care enough to pay attention to or even hear the fact checking and performance analysis, wouldn't have bothered to watch the debate anyway.

I think that if someone watched the debate, they are probably engaged enough to allow at least some of the post debate analysis to seep into their brains.

It was so bad that's not even going to help anymore...
So, you think that the millions of people who voted for Trump in '16 then realized they'd made a huge mistake in '20 and withheld their vote, are going to just magically flop back to Trump this year because Biden didn't give a great performance in a debate?

I find that hard to believe.

This should be simple enough for even the average low IQ Trumper to understand....

https://www.brookings.edu/articles/...ion-more-americans-than-trumps-2588-counties/

Glad I could help. :thup:

Back