Tomorrow the debunking will begin....

You're both.
I might be but that doesnt change the level of stupidity you exhibit by supporting that demented old piece of garbage biden. I love how you people think if you call someone else stupid then that means you're smart. You know that logic doesnt work right? Geez, look who I'm asking?

If you think that then stupid his the answer
Biden will always be better than Trump in the Office. Even if his facilities are impaired, he has surrounded himself with competent people to run the show. Not unlike in the last part of FDR’s administration.

Trump’s administration was nothing like that, where he surrounded himself with hacks and yes men. The competent ones left in droves. How many “acting” administrators were there, so they could avoid the confirmation process?

I absolutely disagree.
Biden will have to prove it in a bigger way than before and it's likely the debate will prove to be the kick in the ass the party and Biden needed as the campaign enters its closing months, especially for the party if Biden does not bounce back.

The challenge he faces needed to be sharpened. He wasn't going to win the 50-50 race where he's been stuck. It is going to get worse for him after his performance. You can be sure he's feeling his failure today.

We are going to see a different Biden if a different Biden is there. If a different Biden isn't there, we'll see a different candidate emerge from the convention.

Biden will always be better than Trump in the Office. Even if his facilities are impaired, he has surrounded himself with competent people to run the show. Not unlike in the last part of FDR’s administration.

Trump’s administration was nothing like that, where he surrounded himself with hacks and yes men. The competent ones left in droves. How many “acting” administrators were there, so they could avoid the confirmation process?
Just keep repeating the mantra. Im sure it's nice there in your happy place.

yeah that Afghan withdrawal showed what command his team has of the situations

you gas lighting shit stains need to give it up.

1719419502781-png.1591454

GQxSf81XIAATOHE

GQxwkA7WwAEr0ap

iu

iu

I might be but that doesnt change the level of stupidity you exhibit by supporting that demented old piece of garbage biden. I love how you people think if you call someone else stupid then that means you're smart. You know that logic doesnt work right? Geez, look who I'm asking?

You belch shit like an overflowing bus station toilet.

And IDGAF what you think of that, either.

IDGAF about you one way or the other.

You are a zero.

Just keep repeating the mantra. Im sure it's nice there in your happy place.
Truth sometimes hurts, doesn’t it?

Trump, in his best days, is not only incompetent, but a lying fucking crook.

Biden’s best days are gone. His performance last night was terrible. Abysmal. But a Biden administration will always be superior to anything that Trump puts together.

Truth sometimes hurts, doesn’t it?

Trump, in his best days, is not only incompetent, but a lying fucking crook.

Biden’s best days are gone. His performance last night was terrible. Abysmal. But a Biden administration will always be superior to anything that Trump puts together.
The truth is Joe shit his pants in public last night.

Translation: Trump supporters ignore the truth.

You do that every damned day. We call this.....

Projection

Projection is the process of displacing one’s feelings onto a different person, animal, or object. The term is most commonly used to describe defensive projection—attributing one’s own unacceptable urges to another. For example, if someone continuously bullies and ridicules a peer about his insecurities, the bully might be projecting his own struggle with self-esteem onto the other person.

They should have been mentally fact-checking Trump as he lied. Those who buy into Trumpian lies were pleased by the debate.
you probably refuse to realize the truth and reality of the situation, but you are every bit the problem, just like 'trumpers' are. You are most likely harping on the lies of trump so you can avoid discussing the obvious lies of biden. Seriously, who really believed that 80 thousand plus IRS agents were going to ONLY go after the top 1% of Americans?

In fact, 63% of new audits as of Summer 2023 targeted taxpayers with income of less than $200,000, according to figures compiled by The Wall Street Journal’s editorial board, which then dubbed the $200,000 man the “IRS’s most wanted.”

and that's just one lie from biden that you wholesale went in on.

Back