Tomorrow the debunking will begin....

I didn't watch the debate last night because frankly I didn't give a sh*t. But I was surprised that within a couple of group texts two liberal friends texted about Biden's poor performance and then sent meme's of Newsom smiling.

Then I wake up and see this from our local progressive political reporter.

Biden’s disastrous debate performance amplifies spotlight on Newsom

What ever is going to happen will happen and Democrats will make a choice about how they want to proceed but yeah, looks like last night could force a reckoning.

So, on the job performance means nothing to you? Even the great Patrick Mahomes has had bad games, but he had won the Super Bowl several times. Biden is getting our country back on track! We are leading the world, again.
But it's not winning the voters he needs against the schmuck. Not his fault too many prefer the schmuck but there it is. If he can't start winning them over his job performance won't help him.

So, on the job performance means nothing to you? Even the great Patrick Mahomes has had bad games, but he had won the Super Bowl several times. Biden is getting our country back on track! We are leading the world, again.
We are. But I stand by my remarks.

We are. But I stand by my remarks.
But it's not winning the voters he needs against the schmuck. Not his fault too many prefer the schmuck but there it is. If he can't start winning them over his job performance won't help him.
And isn’t it sad they don’t look at his job performance. This is why our nation is in trouble. They chose a conman, sexual assaulter over a man who is getting things done.

Historic historic evening... It really couldn't have gone any worse for Joe... Unless he would have actually had to leave the stage and not return...

lol, he’s voting and supporting Biden, quit being obtuse.
He's anti trump... nothing else... And that's the direction the campaign will takeuntil November...100%... There's no words to excuse what happened last night... With the whole world watching.. Don't miss this north carolina rally... Hilarious so far....

1719587451985-png.1592724

Back