Tomorrow the debunking will begin....

So, you think that the millions of people who voted for Trump in '16 then realized they'd made a huge mistake in '20 and withheld their vote, are going to just magically flop back to Trump this year because Biden didn't give a great performance in a debate?

I find that hard to believe.
I think this debate just proved That Joe is not capable of four more years... or even 4 more months.... Do you disagree?

Awful is an exaggeration.

The important thing in most people's minds is.... HE'S NOT TRUMP.
Joe Biden, thankfully, IS NOT TRUMP.

But his performance last night was AWFUL. And the word "awful" is more accurately/honestly described as "being kind" than as an exaggeration.

I am now older than Joe Biden would be were he to finish a second term, but, as has been pointed out by others, people age differently. After what I saw last night, I consider myself to be in better condition both mentally and physically than he.

Trump IS Trump...a disgusting, ignorant, incompetent, clueless, classless boor.

IT PAINS ME TO SAY IT, BUT NEITHER OF THOSE TWO MEN SHOULD BE OUR NEXT PRESIDENT.

I think he did pretty good the longer it went on.

I think he came out a little cold then warmed up.
***The CNN poll posted on air showed that 67% of debate watchers felt that Trump won the debate compared to 33% who believe Biden won the debate.***

The 33% were polled at their respective mental institutions.

My family poll shows that 100% think Biden is a turnip.

1719510239365-png.1592157

***The CNN poll posted on air showed that 67% of debate watchers felt that Trump won the debate compared to 33% who believe Biden won the debate.***
Which does not = votes.
The 33% were polled at their respective mental institutions.
The 67% were polled at their respective Klan meetings.
My family poll shows that 100% think Biden is a turnip.
Your family is low educated trash, so what they think means less than nothing.

Back