Totalitarianism on the the left in America

You might want to take off your blinders and take a closer look at your side, kiddo. Which political party constantly caters to the evangelists, promotes the "War on Christmas" meme, scares its adherents with lies about "the left," pushes the idea that illegals are ___ (fill in the blank with your pejorative of choice... dirty, diseased, criminal, lazy, job-stealing, etc.). Which party makes up pretend problems and then tries to convince you that only THEY have the solution? Which party promotes white supremacy and racism and bigotry against non-white non-Christians? Which party thinks that white males are persecuted and trod upon by uppity women who don't know their place? Which party pushed a drunken sexual assault guy for SCOTUS, while its supporters issued death threats to his accusers? Speaking of that, which party is okay with its supporters issuing death threats to *anyone* who dares to speak out against the IMPOTUS?

If that's not "identity politics" then what is?

Question for both you and Stoned by Stoned:

What do "Evangelists" have to do with anything other than they vote and you hate them?

Illegal aliens are just that: illegals. What laws do I get to break with immunity?

The party that makes up pretend problems and claims they alone have the solution are the Democrats. They made up "global warming" and used it until it was found that it doesn't exist, THEN, they started calling it "climate change", because they want to control how we get from point A to point B, they want to take from us the cheapest fuels we can use to heat our homes, cook our food, and wash our clothes. Before that it was overpopulation, we were all supposed to have starved to death by now, and what is our problem now? Obesity.

They also want single payer for further control of our lives, has your doctor asked you if you own a gun yet?

And the rest of your hate filled screed is BS also.

Question for both you and Stoned by Stoned:

What do "Evangelists" have to do with anything other than they vote and you hate them?

There you (group you) go again with the "hate" meme. Apparently to those of your sort, any disagreement with an individual (like #COVID45) or group (like white supremacists, evangelists, mimes) = HATE. Right away you derail what could be a civil discussion about our differences. So let's turn the tables. Why do you HATE Americans who don't believe as you do?

Illegal aliens are just that: illegals. What laws do I get to break with immunity?

Then why describe them by their racial and economic status characteristics? You are right... illegals are illegals. Chain migration is chain migration. Slovenia "models" who illegally get work here are illegal, right? Your argument would be valid except for the part where your side can't stop at the word "illegal." Nope, you have to add dirty, rapists, criminals, lazy, filthy, disease-carrying, etc. That comes straight from the top, you know:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...-mexico-democrats-sanctuary-cities/617252002/

The party that makes up pretend problems and claims they alone have the solution are the Democrats. They made up "global warming" and used it until it was found that it doesn't exist, THEN, they started calling it "climate change", because they want to control how we get from point A to point B, they want to take from us the cheapest fuels we can use to heat our homes, cook our food, and wash our clothes. Before that it was overpopulation, we were all supposed to have starved to death by now, and what is our problem now? Obesity.

Ah, one of those, are you? Well, enjoy talking to the others of your kind. There are racists, morons, cretins, and willfully-ignorant haters galore here. Ta-ta!

And the rest of your hate filled screed is BS also.

^ Oh the irony. :laugh:

There you (group you) go again with the "hate" meme. Apparently to those of your sort, any disagreement with an individual (like #COVID45) or group (like white supremacists, evangelists, mimes) = HATE. Right away you derail what could be a civil discussion about our differences. So let's turn the tables. Why do you HATE Americans who don't believe as you do?

Then why describe them by their racial and economic status characteristics? You are right... illegals are illegals. Chain migration is chain migration. Slovenia "models" who illegally get work here are illegal, right? Your argument would be valid except for the part where your side can't stop at the word "illegal." Nope, you have to add dirty, rapists, criminals, lazy, filthy, disease-carrying, etc. That comes straight from the top, you know:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...-mexico-democrats-sanctuary-cities/617252002/

Ah, one of those, are you? Well, enjoy talking to the others of your kind. There are racists, morons, cretins, and willfully-ignorant haters galore here. Ta-ta!

^ Oh the irony. :laugh:

I think you have me confused with someone else, hateful woman.

I think you have me confused with someone else, hateful woman.

Yes, you're right. I confused you with someone rational and intelligent. Mea culpa. Won't make that mistake again! :laugh:

For those following along, "hateful woman" = "Fuck, the bitch beat me at my own game using civility, wit, and factual data. Fuckin' libtards! Dagnabbit!"

Yes, you're right. I confused you with someone rational and intelligent. Mea culpa. Won't make that mistake again! :laugh:

For those following along, "hateful woman" = "Fuck, the bitch beat me at my own game using civility, wit, and factual data. Fuckin' libtards! Dagnabbit!"

Wrong, hateful woman, your arguments are logical fallacies known as strawmen arguments, that is to say, you invent situations that only exist in your head based on what you think you heard and construct your argument from there. The left does this all the time.

So, no, hateful woman you did not "beat" me although I am sure you want to.

Just joined JPP. This might be a new record! :laugh:

Today, 12:21 PM
Survivorman
Verified User

This message is hidden because Survivorman is on your ignore list.

Back