Totalitarianism on the the left in America

One more thing: I thought you guys were horses asses back in high school when the Vietnam war was just heating up, too. No Fox News to it, no Rush Limbaugh, no Sean Hannity. So start thinking for yourself.

I wasn't alive at the time, so I don't know who "you guys" are.

Listen boy, my views on the loony left were formed way back in high school when I learned about totalitarian systems like Animal Farm (some animals are more equal than others) and 1984 (Newspeak is the official language). This was before Fox News and Dennis Prager were even heard of. We didn't call you the loony left back then but you have played the authoritarian line straight out of 1984. Newspeak = political correctness. A blind man can see it with a cane.

Oh really? So tell me, what totalitarian laws did the "loony Left" create? Do we still have freedom of speech? Do we still have Democracy? Do we still have freedom of religion?
It sounds like you fell for the same tricks that today's Anti-SJW Trumpcucks fell for. You were taught that if people complain about things you say, then that means you don't have freedom of speech, and you fell for it.

Oh really? So tell me, what totalitarian laws did the "loony Left" create? Do we still have freedom of speech? Do we still have Democracy? Do we still have freedom of religion?
It sounds like you fell for the same tricks that today's Anti-SJW Trumpcucks fell for. You were taught that if people complain about things you say, then that means you don't have freedom of speech, and you fell for it.

Well, if you had seen the movie instead of sticking your head in the sand you'd know what the people who have been paying attention know.

The answers are no, I don't have freedom of speech, I don't have freedom of religion, and as much as we try to preserve democracy you guys keep stuffing the ballot box.

Well, if you had seen the movie instead of sticking your head in the sand you'd know what the people who have been paying attention know.

I have read the book and watched the movie.

The answers are no, I don't have freedom of speech, I don't have freedom of religion, and as much as we try to preserve democracy you guys keep stuffing the ballot box.

You live in North Korea?

The reason I know about the movie without seeing it is because all Anti-SJW Trumpcucks are exactly the same. And I have seen Carolla and Prager videos. They use ALL of the same Anti-SJW talking-points. They lie about how "the Left" has killed free speech.

How do you not have freedom of speech? Name some people in America who were arrested for saying things.
Yes, there are some restrictions, you can't commit defamation of character or lie about there being a bomb at the airport. But you are free to say pretty much anything. And no, being denied a platform is not the same as not having free speech.

How do we not have freedom of religion? Which religions have been banned? Again, there are some restrictions. You can't commit human sacrifice in the name of your god. But you can believe literally anything you want and you can practice your religion as long as no secular laws are being broken.

How do we not have Democracy? Yes, it's not a perfect Democracy because of the electoral college, but we do still have democratic elections.
And the fact that you think in terms of "you guys" just shows that you're brainwashed. People are individuals. Fascists like Prager want you to think in terms of us vs them.

There is no book, you are full of it.

What the actual fuck? The book is a required read in school.

140207174014-george-orwells-1984---s023030360-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

Required read in what school? I am a Vietnam veteran, you moron, not some HS kid. Suppose you tell me what's wrong with the book and the movie instead of changing the subject?

You told me that there is no book, retard. George Orwell wrote 1984 and Animal Farm. I never said there was something wrong with the book and the movie. I love both. Everyone should read or watch them.

I guess the book is not a required read in special ed or low IQ classes.

You told me that there is no book, retard. George Orwell wrote 1984 and Animal Farm. I never said there was something wrong with the book and the movie. I love both. Everyone should read or watch them.

I guess the book is not a required read in special ed or low IQ classes.

Well, I can tell your communication skills are for shit with comments like this:

"What the actual fuck"

No, dumbass, the book and movie up for discussion is "No Safe Spaces", not 1984 and Animal Farm. One more time: did your dishonest ass read the book or see the movie "No Safe Spaces" or not, or are you going to play dumb? Oh, wait, maybe you're not playing...

You said this.

Listen boy, my views on the loony left were formed way back in high school when I learned about totalitarian systems like Animal Farm (some animals are more equal than others) and 1984 (Newspeak is the official language). This was before Fox News and Dennis Prager were even heard of. We didn't call you the loony left back then but you have played the authoritarian line straight out of 1984. Newspeak = political correctness. A blind man can see it with a cane.

Well, I can tell your communication skills are for shit with comments like this:

"What the actual fuck"

No, dumbass, the book and movie up for discussion is "No Safe Spaces", not 1984 and Animal Farm. One more time: did your dishonest ass read the book or see the movie "No Safe Spaces" or not, or are you going to play dumb? Oh, wait, maybe you're not playing...

Then be more clear next time, dumbfuck.

I was perfectly clear, you're just an idiot. A normal person could have followed that, but you are obviously not normal.

Don't waste my time with your stupidity.

The conversation proceeded from your post that mention 1984 and Animal Farm.

But anyway carry on. No big deal. I love the movie 1984, especially the part when the hungry rat tries to get at the guy's face.

The reason I know about the movie without seeing it is because all Anti-SJW Trumpcucks are exactly the same. And I have seen Carolla and Prager videos. They use ALL of the same Anti-SJW talking-points. They lie about how "the Left" has killed free speech.

How do you not have freedom of speech? Name some people in America who were arrested for saying things.
Yes, there are some restrictions, you can't commit defamation of character or lie about there being a bomb at the airport. But you are free to say pretty much anything. And no, being denied a platform is not the same as not having free speech.

How do we not have freedom of religion? Which religions have been banned? Again, there are some restrictions. You can't commit human sacrifice in the name of your god. But you can believe literally anything you want and you can practice your religion as long as no secular laws are being broken.

How do we not have Democracy? Yes, it's not a perfect Democracy because of the electoral college, but we do still have democratic elections.
And the fact that you think in terms of "you guys" just shows that you're brainwashed. People are individuals. Fascists like Prager want you to think in terms of us vs them.

You start your rant with "Anti-SJW Trumpcucks are exactly the same?" and end it with "And the fact that you think in terms of "you guys" just shows that you're brainwashed." That is the height of hypocrisy, right before my very eyes.

Here's an example of losing your job for exercising your freedom of speech AND your freedom of religion:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...d-not-using-transgender-pronouns-sues-school/

You can say what you want about the barbaric practice of mutilating your body so you can pose as a member of the opposite sex, but you don't have the right to force your beliefs on me. Period. That is not "democracy", which is defined as "control of an organization or group by the majority of its members." Noisy minorities don't get to impose their will through use of force.

As I said, I come by my beliefs honestly: back before I entered the military during the Vietnam war I thought you guys were a bunch of dick heads then. Even at my tender young age I thought "these people are teenagers, what the hell do they know?" I knew there were people who were for the war and they had their reasons and I knew there were people who were against the war and they had their reasons, but the people who were against the war didn't have the right to trash property and cause bystanders to be killed in a riot. These "anti-war protesters" trashed the little town of Kent, Ohio, issued threats to the city and downtown businesses, ROTC, and Army recruiters.

Nothing has changed. The left are just as violent and destructive as ever. (Does the name "Antifa" ring a bell?)

The question remains: what right does a bunch of non-participants in the war have to start riots that resulted in four dead?

No, I didn't get my beliefs from Dennis Prager, I got them from you. Change my mind.

The conversation proceeded from your post that mention 1984 and Animal Farm.

But anyway carry on. No big deal. I love the movie 1984, especially the part when the hungry rat tries to get at the guy's face.

You have this as your signature:

Please check this out for the best laugh in your entire life. https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...10#post3522010 I wouldn't be surprised if Legion is on FBI's watch list.
Also this: https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...71#post3553171
Legion AKA Lesion is losing his shit.

I didn't think what he posted was bad, it's a little more trouble than I'd be willing to go to, but a far cry from being on the FBI's watch list. At my age I don't like doing things that make me sweat.

Sorry about the confusion.

You have this as your signature:

Please check this out for the best laugh in your entire life. https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...10#post3522010 I wouldn't be surprised if Legion is on FBI's watch list.
Also this: https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...71#post3553171
Legion AKA Lesion is losing his shit.

I didn't think what he posted was bad, it's a little more trouble than I'd be willing to go to, but a far cry from being on the FBI's watch list. At my age I don't like doing things that make me sweat.

Sorry about the confusion.

He wants Democrats/Leftists dead.

You start your rant with "Anti-SJW Trumpcucks are exactly the same?" and end it with "And the fact that you think in terms of "you guys" just shows that you're brainwashed." That is the height of hypocrisy, right before my very eyes.

The difference is that Carolla and Prager have proven themselves to be Anti-SJW Trumpcucks, whereas you have no idea what kind of category I could possibly fall into. You just assume that anyone who doesn't buy into the "edgy" points of the Anti-SJW hole is the same. A big part of this new internet Right is viewing anyone who opposes them as being exactly the same.

Here's an example of losing your job for exercising your freedom of speech AND your freedom of religion:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...d-not-using-transgender-pronouns-sues-school/

This is another example of you being brainwashed.
If you fail to do your job, you can get fired. If you fail to do your job and blame it on your religion, you can still get fired.
Freedom of religion does NOT mean you can't get fired, it means you can believe whatever you want and the government can't oppress you.
If you say offensive things to people at work, you can get fired. If you insult customers or sexually harass coworkers and say that you can do it because you have freedom of speech, you can still get fired.
Freedom of speech does NOT mean you can't get fired for the things you say, it means you can say what you want and the government can't oppress you.

The Anti-SJW shills regularly tell their viewers that we lost our free speech and free religion because this person here lost their job. They're lying about what free speech and free religion are. These things protect you from the government, not from social consequences.

Please do yourself a favor and stop thinking in terms of Right vs Left. Examine the individual issues without looking for a political identity.

Back