Totalitarianism on the the left in America

Unfortunately, I do know what you're talking about. Adam Corolla and Dennis Prager regularly promote the lie that "the Left" has created Safe Spaces and Cancel Culture. Of course, they can't name any celebrities who have lost their careers over Cancel Culture because that doesn't actually happen. And they can't name any public colleges that banned things deemed controversial, because that doesn't actually happen. And they can't name any "totalitarian" laws in America regarding speech because that doesn't actually happen.

The only thing more pathetic than the SJW cucks are the Anti-SJW cucks. You guys are terrified of things that don't exist all because you watched a few YouTube videos.

You haven't seen the flick, have you, and here you are arguing with me about what is or is not in it. Now THAT'S pathetic.

You haven't seen the flick, have you, and here you are arguing with me about what is or is not in it. Now THAT'S pathetic.

I also haven't seen Birth of a Nation, but I know what the KKK is about.

Adam Corolla and Dennis Prager say that Cancel Culture and Safe Spaces are real, correct? Are you saying I'm wrong about this?

I also haven't seen Birth of a Nation, but I know what the KKK is about.

Adam Corolla and Dennis Prager say that Cancel Culture and Safe Spaces are real, correct? Are you saying I'm wrong about this?

Yes, you are. I'd be willing to bet you are wrong about a lot of things because you talk about things you know nothing about.

Like you think watching MSDNC and Commie News Network is thinking for yourself...
No, I don’t generally watch cable news, but have lately for COVID updates. I get my news from many sources, even conservative ones, but not Prager who is a ultra conservative liar and conspiracy theorist.

No, I don’t generally watch cable news, but have lately for COVID updates. I get my news from many sources, even conservative ones, but not Prager who is a ultra conservative liar and conspiracy theorist.

Where do you get your "news" from? Mother Jones? Slate? Vox?

Yes, you are. I'd be willing to bet you are wrong about a lot of things because you talk about things you know nothing about.

Oh, really? :laugh:

"Conservative radio talk show host Dennis Prager has called the film a "wake-up call" to the American people, claiming the left is trampling on free speech to satisfy its agenda."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/tomi-lahren-no-safe-spaces-first-amendment-cancel-culture

https://www.waynedupree.com/adam-carolla-cancel-culture-alec-baldwin/

So you're either lying or ignorant. They do believe (or at least pretend to) in the lie that "the Left" is shutting down free speech with Cancel Culture and Safe Spaces.

Where do you get your "news" from? Mother Jones? Slate? Vox?
Lol, Houston Tribune, Al Jazieera, The Federalist, The Nation, The New York Times, The Weekly Standard, the Economist, Vanity FairRolling Stone, Axios, BBC and Twitter. I do read some Vox. Just depends what pops up on my news feed.

Oh, really? :laugh:

"Conservative radio talk show host Dennis Prager has called the film a "wake-up call" to the American people, claiming the left is trampling on free speech to satisfy its agenda."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/tomi-lahren-no-safe-spaces-first-amendment-cancel-culture

https://www.waynedupree.com/adam-carolla-cancel-culture-alec-baldwin/

So you're either lying or ignorant. They do believe (or at least pretend to) in the lie that "the Left" is shutting down free speech with Cancel Culture and Safe Spaces.

I'll tell you what it is: you don't know what you are talking about so you resort to the time honored practice of ad hominem, that is, shooting the messenger without even knowing what the message is. Then you post these two links, neither of which are from Corolla or Prager. And you call me ignorant?

Get out of my face.

I'll tell you what it is: you don't know what you are talking about so you resort to the time honored practice of ad hominem, that is, shooting the messenger without even knowing what the message is. Then you post these two links, neither of which are from Corolla or Prager. And you call me ignorant?

Get out of my face.

Did you even click on them? One involves a video of Carolla saying exactly what I'm accusing him of saying!

Here's what really happened. You hate SJW losers, so you fell down the Anti-SJW hole on YouTube. Now you think that you're thinking for yourself because you have a bunch of "edgy" and "controversial" beliefs from people who are fighting against the "establishment" and claim to not be politically correct. The truth is, your new edgy beliefs are wrong. You're kinda realizing this now because you can't actually prove that Cancel Culture exists.
Do yourself a favor and think for yourself for real.

Did you even click on them? One involves a video of Carolla saying exactly what I'm accusing him of saying!

Here's what really happened. You hate SJW losers, so you fell down the Anti-SJW hole on YouTube. Now you think that you're thinking for yourself because you have a bunch of "edgy" and "controversial" beliefs from people who are fighting against the "establishment" and claim to not be politically correct. The truth is, your new edgy beliefs are wrong. You're kinda realizing this now because you can't actually prove that Cancel Culture exists.

Listen boy, my views on the loony left were formed way back in high school when I learned about totalitarian systems like Animal Farm (some animals are more equal than others) and 1984 (Newspeak is the official language). This was before Fox News and Dennis Prager were even heard of. We didn't call you the loony left back then but you have played the authoritarian line straight out of 1984. Newspeak = political correctness. A blind man can see it with a cane.

One more thing: I thought you guys were horses asses back in high school when the Vietnam war was just heating up, too. No Fox News to it, no Rush Limbaugh, no Sean Hannity. So start thinking for yourself.

Back