Toughest year Ive had mocking my teams draft

Stone

Contributor
Cowboys could go just about ANYWHERE at pick 26. With the devaluing of R.B's of late there have been rumors that Robinson could very well drop into the low 20's range. To me thats CRAZY. Kids going to be a big time star in the NFL. Instant playmaker. One thing I do know for sure,....If he is there at pick 20 Dallas will be on the phone attempting to trade up to get him. What a fit he would be in Big D.

Barring that not happening,.......could be just about anyone. W.R Zay Flowers, T.E Dalton Kincaid, O.G, Osirus Torrance, O.G...Steve Avila, G/C Joe Tippmann, D.T Caliga Kancey,... Who the hell knows. :laugh:

Normally I would have had their pick nailed for 2, 3 weeks already. Not this year though. They are staying pretty tight lipped.

Cowboys could go just about ANYWHERE at pick 26. With the devaluing of R.B's of late there have been rumors that Robinson could very well drop into the low 20's range. To me thats CRAZY. Kids going to be a big time star in the NFL. Instant playmaker. One thing I do know for sure,....If he is there at pick 20 Dallas will be on the phone attempting to trade up to get him. What a fit he would be in Big D.

Barring that not happening,.......could be just about anyone. W.R Zay Flowers, T.E Dalton Kincaid, O.G, Osirus Torrance, O.G...Steve Avila, G/C Joe Tippmann, D.T Caliga Kancey,... Who the hell knows. :laugh:

Normally I would have had their pick nailed for 2, 3 weeks already. Not this year though. They are staying pretty tight lipped.

You mean you actually still watch the NFL after they allowed some of their players to not worship your flag and anthem?

How can anyone pull for the Cowboys

:doh::doh:

I travelled to Dallas almost every week for four or five years and STILL hated the Cowboys. I did manage to get a Randy Moss Jersey autographed personally by Drew Pearson and Cliff Harris. Long story, but I digress. The Cowboys SUCK. Almost as bad as the Packers, the Commanders, and any team Tom Brady ever played on. Enough said.

I'm nice and relaxed about the draft. No matter who the Vikings take, they will not win anything. I'm starting to become a Jags fan. They might actually be good.

I travelled to Dallas almost every week for four or five years and STILL hated the Cowboys. I did manage to get a Randy Moss Jersey autographed personally by Drew Pearson and Cliff Harris. Long story, but I digress. The Cowboys SUCK. Almost as bad as the Packers, the Commanders, and any team Tom Brady ever played on. Enough said.

I'm nice and relaxed about the draft. No matter who the Vikings take, they will not win anything. I'm starting to become a Jags fan. They might actually be good.

Dont throw in the towel just yet. The Vikes have just as good a chance as anyone.

You mean you actually still watch the NFL after they allowed some of their players to not worship your flag and anthem?

This is a non political sub forum of the board. Either observe it or STFU. I dont care which.

The Cowboys already have premier players at every position.

Looking back at last season, the Cowboys were still a little weak on some of their offensive line backups- But they are still young and need more rotation experience.

And Zak has to stop throwing the ball into such narrow windows of opportunities. But, I think he knows it now. He took it on himself to take the blame for several of their key losses last year. And I think Adversity has a lot of healing power, in that, it has a way to make Quarterbacks come back even stronger. Every Quarterback goes through this interception nightmare thing- and the best ones learn from it. I trust Zak will be more careful this season.

Draft A Kicker? Well, when Dallas missed 4 extra points in a row in a crucial game this year, with everything on the line, it might lead some to think he may have to be replaced. But, looks like some kickers have bad days, as that was certainly a fluke. And drafting kickers seem like a waste of a great draft round, when so many good experienced kickers will be available on the wire every year. I think the Cowboys need to stick with the kid- and I think they will.

Tight ends? Well, no one has replaced Witten yet. And losing Dalton Shultz to the Texans in the off season was a blow. But, I saw some bright spots with last year's rookies- even though they didn't get much play- But, yes, Dallas- Go and draft you a good one if you can.

Short of a good TE, Dallas has enough key peripheral players already, so I think the best way they can use their draft choices is to Shore up their Offensive and Defensive backup linemen!

And even if they trade all their draft picks away for the right Veteran players- it wouldn't bother me a bit.

So, the upcoming draft is not that much of a big deal for me this year.

Last edited:
This is a non political sub forum of the board. Either observe it or STFU. I dont care which.

I asked a simple question concerning your obvious interest in pro football and it had nothing to do with politics. Either answer it or STFU. I don't care which.

Older people I get still supporting the Cowboys but it speaks to the marketing brilliance of Jerry Jones that with as piss poor as the team has been over the past 25+ years they are still somehow considered 'America's Team' and still get as much national attention as they do.

fair weather fans are pussies.

Older people I get still supporting the Cowboys but it speaks to the marketing brilliance of Jerry Jones that with as piss poor as the team has been over the past 25+ years they are still somehow considered 'America's Team' and still get as much national attention as they do.

THEY consider themselves to be America's team...and some of the media promotes that bullshit. My guess is that every true American rejoices when Jerry Jones puts on that face he does when the Boys are eating shit!

Anyway...nobody deals with frustration as often as those of us who are GIANTS fans. They can fuck up an orgasm.

Sorry to see that Cooper Manning's son, Arch, had such a poor showing in his maiden appearance with Texas in their spring game. He's gonna get much, much better.

THEY consider themselves to be America's team...and some of the media promotes that bullshit. My guess is that every true American rejoices when Jerry Jones puts on that face he does when the Boys are eating shit!

Anyway...nobody deals with frustration as often as those of us who are GIANTS fans. They can fuck up an orgasm.

They haven't won sh*t in years and yet they still are a huge draw and regularly get put on national TV in prime time games. Whether its because people love them or hate them they are a draw. (I am very much in the latter camp.)

The interesting thing with the Giants is you have sucked so much yet still won two Super Bowls in the past 15 years which is more than almost everyone but the Patriots (and now Chiefs).

Sorry to see that Cooper Manning's son, Arch, had such a poor showing in his maiden appearance with Texas in their spring game. He's gonna get much, much better.

A lot of talk that Arch wouldn't be as highly touted if not for his last name. I'm not sure if that's true or just people hating.

Not to derail the thread but you are a golfer correct? Ever watch the Ryder Cup in your youth?

They haven't won sh*t in years and yet they still are a huge draw and regularly get put on national TV in prime time games. Whether its because people love them or hate them they are a draw. (I am very much in the latter camp.)

The interesting thing with the Giants is you have sucked so much yet still won two Super Bowls in the past 15 years which is more than almost everyone but the Patriots (and now Chiefs).

ignoring the lack of an actual championship, they are one of the most winning teams in the last 10 years, the last 25 years - and the last 40 years.

You can cherry pick to your hearts content, but Dallas is still one of the most winning teams in the league - and they are also one of the youngest with the most upside. you pretty much have to just zero in on the Dave Campo era for that to not be true

ignoring the lack of an actual championship, they are one of the most winning teams in the last 10 years, the last 25 years - and the last 40 years.

You can cherry pick to your hearts content, but Dallas is still one of the most winning teams in the league - and they are also one of the youngest with the most upside. you pretty much have to just zero in on the Dave Campo era for that to not be true

Only four teams have won less playoff games than the Cowboys over the past 25 years. I haven't looked at the regular season win totals but going off the playoffs not so much.

I asked a simple question concerning your obvious interest in pro football and it had nothing to do with politics. Either answer it or STFU. I don't care which.

Yeah right,...your post wasnt political at all....:rolleyes:

Could I interest you in becoming a Chief’s fan? Patrick Mahommes is a really nice guy! ;)

So no draftniks in here I guess? With me its a passion. Has been for decades. Oh and......this fall, Watch out for my Badgers! They are going to make some big time noise this year , maybe even dethrone Ohio state!

Back