‘Trayvon Martin’ gun range targets sold out in two days

to me, being drunk and already assaulting one person is evidence.

And here you want to deal with maybe's, when you're one of the biggest ones to disagree with maybe's.

I'm not defending this asswipe; but show anything that says he was ever abusive towards the children.

Last edited:
Again:

Florida's law says "a person is justified in the use of deadly force and does not have a duty to retreat" if "he or she reasonably believes" it is necessary to prevent "imminent death or great bodily harm" or "the imminent commission of a forcible felony." In 1999, furthermore, the Florida Supreme Court ruled that a woman attacked by her husband in the home they share has no duty to flee.

http://reason.com/archives/2012/05/0...ing-her-ground

But she did and then she returned.

And here you want to deal with maybe's, when you're one of the biggest ones to disagree with maybe's.

I'm not defending this asswipe; but show anything that says he was ever abusive towards the children.
he may never have been but that's not the issue. the issue is would a reasonable person consider an angry drunk who'd already assaulted one person, be a danger to two others.

he may never have been but that's not the issue. the issue is would a reasonable person consider an angry drunk who'd already assaulted one person, be a danger to two others.

Using your standard, there are people on here who have judged you to be a "possible" danger.
Do you want to be labeled by them and face the consequences?

I've asked before for anyone to post anything that supports that he had been abusive towards the children and no one's been able to do so.
I wonder why?

Using your standard, there are people on here who have judged you to be a "possible" danger.
Do you want to be labeled by them and face the consequences?
i'm sure that there are several idiots on here that think i'm a dangerous individual ready to pull another murrah on them. That certainly doesn't mean that they are reasonable though.

My argument against that is that if she was truly trying the "mother bear" defense, she wouldn't have left in the first place, she would have been in the doorway to her kid's bedroom with any weapon she could find, and not let him through no matter what.

I have to agree with USFreedom, her leaving and returning with a gun(and not the police) seals it for me.

She has no criminal record while the p.o.s. husband, a/k/a sperm donor to five women, abuser of all and possessor of a rap sheet, walks away scot-free. There was no justice.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/93359936/Marissa-Alexander-Husband-Rico-Gray-Domestic-Abuse-History

i'm sure that there are several idiots on here that think i'm a dangerous individual ready to pull another murrah on them. That certainly doesn't mean that they are reasonable though.

I don't think you are dangerous, I tease you, but I don't think you are truly dangerous, but I would never threaten you ;)

So what qualifies you or anyone else on this forum, to decided that he's a threat to the children; when there is no evidence that he's ever been a threat to the children?

LOL, if you were any kind of threat you'd already be in jail, wouldn't you?

Back