‘Trayvon Martin’ gun range targets sold out in two days

Apparently, the JPP he-men think it's OK to slap, punch, choke and threaten to kill a woman.

But she'd better not stand her ground.

If he had followed her into the garage, then she would have been able to "stand your ground"; but she didn't.
Why is everyone ignoring this; because this is what got her convicted.

LOL! Tell that to George Zimmerman.

She couldn't leave without her keys. You would've been great on that jury.

LOL Tell it to Trayon Martin.
(are we done with the sniping, or do you feel desperate?)

She had left the area where he was, therefore she can't claim that he was still a threat.
She returned with a gun, this now makes her the aggressor.
Personnally, I think she needs to appeal this on the grounds of having an inadequate Lawyer; because it appears as if he is an idiot.

Everyone here needs to take some self-defense courses and educate yourself, or you're running the potential of being on the wrong end of one of those juries.

Now you and Webbway can fantasize about killing an unarmed kid. Maybe Billy will let you borrow his Kel Tec RFB and you can get "throbbing erections from carrassing (sic) it" with each other.

LOL

I have my own guns, more than enough to take out any kid walking with Skittles in his pocket and who may look like Obama's son if he had one.

LOL Tell it to Trayon Martin.
(are we done with the sniping, or do you feel desperate?)

You're whining about sniping? Really? LOL

She had left the area where he was, therefore she can't claim that he was still a threat.
She returned with a gun, this now makes her the aggressor.
Personnally, I think she needs to appeal this on the grounds of having an inadequate Lawyer; because it appears as if he is an idiot.

Everyone here needs to take some self-defense courses and educate yourself, or you're running the potential of being on the wrong end of one of those juries.

Okay, bud. Have a good night. :)

Apparently, the JPP he-men think it's OK to slap, punch, choke and threaten to kill a woman.

Our Courts are Courts of law and he who argues the law best, wins.
We do not have Courts of Justice.
I'm assuming that since the courts and prosecutors have tacitly eliminated the right of jury nullification, that this is how you view the courts, which would not be wrong. what is your viewpoint on jury nullification?

I'm assuming that since the courts and prosecutors have tacitly eliminated the right of jury nullification, that this is how you view the courts, which would not be wrong. what is your viewpoint on jury nullification?

You accuse others of trying to change the goal posts, when they become uncomfortable with where the discussion is going; so could you please stay with the subject at hand?

so going back for two kids in danger would not be reasonable?

First off you would have to establish that he was a danger to the two kids, since it seems that the only thng presented is that he beats up on his girl friends.
Unless you can prove that they were in immenant danger; then legally, no.

It's not stand your ground, when you return and place yourself in the situation.

If my kids were in a place where I believed their life to be in danger I would certainly return. I'm not sure what your point is here, the law does not say you cannot protect the life of your children. While it wouldn't be stand your ground, it certainly should have been used as an effective defense. Everybody wants to protect their children.

Back