TROLL LIST-New users please read

/MSG/

Uwaa OmO
First let me start of by saying for all unaware, I'm not a mod on this site. This is by no means a complete list, and as trolling itself is subjective, so is this list. However for a long time we've had a problem with trolls on this board. This is primarily because of the lax moderation style found here. And I'll be the first to say I love the mods and the job they do. They believe in freedom first and I would rather post here than a more heavily modded board.

I am of the opinion that the only way to combat trolls is to simply starve them. For those who are new to message boards or unfamiliar with trolling, trolling is the act of posting with the sole intent to draw emotional (typically angry) responses and to stop all discussion. You cannot argue, however logically, with a troll. It will only respond to further agitate you and everyone else. So, returning to my first assertion, the only way to beat a troll is to starve it. And the only way to starve it is to completely ignore it. Hence, this list.

EDIT: New users may notice a similarity between the names on this list and other posters on this board. This because our resident troll (known as LEGION to the mods) frequently makes unimpressive parodies of other, non-troll, users here.

The following users have been identified as trolls:
Ass Cancer
Barbra Boxer
Big Gubmint
British Polluter
Daxie
Drinki Vermooth
Dumb Yankee
eixiD
El Cabong
El Toro Bravo
Felipe Calderon Hinojose
Glenn Beck
GOD
Harry Reid
Imam Abdul
James Jones
Jayrod
Joe Wilson
John Bull
Kim Jong Il
King of Troles
LEGION TROLL
Legion Troll's Troll
Lowaicue
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
Meat is Murder
Milishah Wannabee
Mister Wonderful
Mojo
Moot the Hopple
Noah Gardner
Old Retired Fella
OppositeGrind
Philadelphia Tax Amesty
President Barack Obama
President Sarah Palin
Pu Pu Oldhoe
Reverend Jones
Reverend Bones
RStrubecci
Smarter Than All Y'all
Snarla
Southern Chicken
Southern Manlove
Southern Woman
Spurtski
Stupidity and Bile
The Bare Buttocked Pundit
TopMonkey
USAFemdom911
USEDTampon911
uthinkilooklikejamielee
wanderingbare
Waterrnark
WhiteAsBirdShit
Wide Stance junior Lawyer
Yappastitsar
Yellow Fellow
Yellow Peril
Yunt
Zurt

This list will be amended as needed. I suggest all new users, and all current users, place this list in their respective ignore lists.

Last edited:
... trolling is the act of posting with the sole intent to draw emotional (typically angry) responses and to stop all discussion...

So you claim that you know the intentions of people who post on this board?

How does a post that draws a response "stop all discussion"?

First let me start of by saying for all unaware, I'm not a mod on this site. This is by no means a complete list, and as trolling itself is subjective, so is this list. However for a long time we've had a problem with trolls on this board. This is primarily because of the lax moderation style found here. And I'll be the first to say I love the mods and the job they do. They believe in freedom first and I would rather post here than a more heavily modded board.

I am of the opinion that the only way to combat trolls is to simply starve them. For those who are new to message boards or unfamiliar with trolling, trolling is the act of posting with the sole intent to draw emotional (typically angry) responses and to stop all discussion. You cannot argue, however logically, with a troll. It will only respond to further agitate you and everyone else. So, returning to my first assertion, the only way to beat a troll is to starve it. And the only way to starve it is to completely ignore it. Hence, this list.

Ass Cancer
Barbra Boxer
Big Gubmint
British Polluter
Daxie
Drinki Vermooth
Dumb Yankee
eixiD
El Cabong
El Toro Bravo
Felipe Calderon Hinojose
Glenn Beck
GOD
Harry Reid
Imam Abdul
James Jones
Jayrod
Joe Wilson
John Bull
Kim Jong Il
King of Troles
LEGION TROLL
Legion Troll's Troll
Lowaicue
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
Meat is Murder
Milishah Wannabee
Mister Wonderful
Mojo
Moot the Hopple
Noah Gardner
Old Retired Fella
OppositeGrind
Philadelphia Tax Amesty
President Barack Obama
President Sarah Palin
Pu Pu Oldhoe
Reverend Jones
Reverend Bones
RStrubecci
Smarter Than All Y'all
Snarla
Southern Chicken
Southern Manlove
Southern Woman
Spurtski
Stupidity and Bile
TopMonkey
USAFemdom911
USEDTampon911
uthinkilooklikejamielee
wanderingbare
Waterrnark
WhiteAsBirdShit
Yappastitsar
Yellow Fellow
Yellow Peril
Yunt
Zurt

This list will be amended as needed. I suggest all new users, and all current users, place this list in their respective ignore lists.

Lowaicue is not a troll. I've known him on the boards for 9 years or so.

Ass Cancer
Barbra Boxer
Big Gubmint
British Polluter
Daxie
Drinki Vermooth
Dumb Yankee
eixiD
El Cabong
El Toro Bravo
Felipe Calderon Hinojose
Glenn Beck
GOD
Harry Reid
Imam Abdul
James Jones
Jayrod
Joe Wilson
John Bull
Kim Jong Il
King of Troles
LEGION TROLL
Legion Troll's Troll
Lowaicue
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
Meat is Murder
Milishah Wannabee
Mister Wonderful
Mojo
Moot the Hopple
Noah Gardner
Old Retired Fella
OppositeGrind
Philadelphia Tax Amesty
President Barack Obama
President Sarah Palin
Pu Pu Oldhoe
Reverend Jones
Reverend Bones
RStrubecci
Smarter Than All Y'all
Snarla
Southern Chicken
Southern Manlove
Southern Woman
Spurtski
Stupidity and Bile
TopMonkey
USAFemdom911
USEDTampon911
uthinkilooklikejamielee
wanderingbare
Waterrnark
WhiteAsBirdShit
Yappastitsar
Yellow Fellow
Yellow Peril
Yunt
Zurt

Or perhaps you cannot face the truth. That you are now a despised nation having once been one of the most admired and respected nations on earth.
My intention, sir (for you choose to hide any identity that I might know) is to stimulate those Americans who still have brains and annoy the life out of the stupid ones. Clearly you choose to be a member of the latter group.
You would notice, had you the wit, that MY name has NEVER changed. It is the same now as it was when I joined this forum and the same as it was in the now defunct AOL forum. Everyone knows who I am and where I live, they might not like it or me, but as far as I know this forum has never been a bumming buddies meeting place.

Or perhaps you cannot face the truth. That you are now a despised nation having once been one of the most admired and respected nations on earth.
My intention, sir (for you choose to hide any identity that I might know) is to stimulate those Americans who still have brains and annoy the life out of the stupid ones. Clearly you choose to be a member of the latter group.
You would notice, had you the wit, that MY name has NEVER changed. It is the same now as it was when I joined this forum and the same as it was in the now defunct AOL forum. Everyone knows who I am and where I live, they might not like it or me, but as far as I know this forum has never been a bumming buddies meeting place.

Doesn't mean he can't try to make it one, does it?

Back